best idea ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you please add a tool for sprite sheets? Because I’ve got several custom sprite sheets that I want to use in flowlab I think its hard and unnecessary to put them in one by one so can you pleause add a sprite sheet inporter?

Thanks for you time,

JJ Blocks

I don’t really get it…

Sprite Sheets, as in big image files with a bunch of sprites on them
It is difficult to crop out certain sprites, so he wants Grazer to add a tool to import sprite sheets into flowlab.

Very cool Idea, but probably very difficult to execute, unfortunately.

Oooohhh

Oh, executing? Why are we killing sprite sheets?

@jngthree
Ha ha, very funny

please answer grazer!!!

Aaah puns nooo

Please answer grazer

please answer grazer!!!

I don’t think more exclamation marks will help. Instead, use @ before their name. So @grazer
When you use that, they are notified that you mentioned them.

ok thanks!

@grazer

@jngthree

?

@jngthree just a joke lol

@grazer

@grazer@grazer@grazer@grazer@grazer@grazer@grazer@grazer@grazer@grazer@grazer@grazer@grazer@grazer@grazer

Maybe grazer could make some kind of grid cutoff and make each frame a separate animation sprite, but it would be really hard to make and there are still pending requests that have been unadded for years.
And dude- spamming without adding anything doesn’t improve your chances. All that does is push new posts down the line. I get you really want this but you have to be patient :frowning:

@grazer

@Luminous700
well can you see my custom sprites anyways