Billy The Kid - Announcement and Updates

Hey gang!

I’ve brought this project up on the Flowlab discord and I feel ready to announce it officially. This is the official reveal of the next game made by Pallet Productions:

Billy The Kid is going to be a short experience with gameplay inspired by Detroit: Become Human, where you get to choose from different dialogue and action options which will lead to one of many endings. Now, when I say short, I mean short. The game won’t last long but the allure of different endings will make you want to play more (hopefully).

The scheduled release date is June 18th, but that is subject to change. This is a big project for me so I might need more time.

Be on the look out for more updates and information leading up to the game’s release!

8 Likes

YES, thanks.

BEEN WAITING FOR THIS EVER SINCE YOU HINTED SOMETHING ON DISCORD.

1 Like

WOW i cant wait for it

2 Likes

I can not wait! Keep up the good work, @greggo!

3 Likes

(@GameMaster107 silently crying himself to sleep because his school blocked flowlab)

1 Like

How did you guess what I am doing right now?!

1 Like

Let me guess…

Guess what my school did? Block that too…

how…?

Oops, I dropped a screenshot from Billy The Kid…

In all seriousness though, this is a hefty game to program for me because there’s a lot of pieces that have to sync up and work together so if you have a slow computer, rip.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ll just play it on my Mac

Looks really good so far!

2 Likes

Small warning, some recent events have occured that may cause the game to be delayed a bit so don’t be surprised if it happens.

Nothing’s confirmed yet but I just wanted to give a fair warning.

1 Like

Alrighty, thanks for notifying us!

1 Like

Quick update, one of the three major paths in the game is done!

To clarify, there is one major event that happens in the game but there are three ways to handle it. I’ve finished the shortest route. The next route is the longest so I have a lot of work ahead of me.

6 Likes

This looks great! Good luck!!!

3 Likes

Quick update, I’m gonna have the second path done by tomorrow.

Next week will be the third and final path!

5 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

All the major coding work is done! Now it’s all about polishing and testing. The game isn’t long at all but it can go quite a few different ways so I gotta make sure all the different little paths work. Can’t wait to show it off next week!

5 Likes

Is he actually a kid?

1 Like

prolly not

1 Like