Bits in Review - A Return?

lol, the gaming gear helps me write reviews faster I swear!

1 Like

Tell that to your parents paycheck XD
No offense intended

1 Like

No offense taken. And actually, that $300 rgb, neon, glow in the dark, headset came out of my wallet. Money well spent

1 Like

Lol
I still am a mobile gamer only

PC master race rise up or something like that, idk

1 Like

So many nazi jokes I could make right there but I don’t wanna be banned lol

We’re not rich enough for a computer but I am saving up.
We have a chromebook and a family pc but it’s a mac mini and I can’t really make loud noisy games in the common room

Maybe you’ll have it one day then! It took me a few years to budget and save for the one I wanted, so it just takes patience

1 Like

But we just don’t have money lol, this week we have a 300 dollar budget for everything

Sometimes that’s unfortunately the case. If it is you’ll need to wait sadly. Like I said, patience will help

1 Like

We have good money but I have food allergies as well as the rest of my family so food’s 3x the price

Heyo flowlabbers! If you have your game currently pending review, or you want your game to have its very own review, please sign up using the google forms on my website here. I will be expecting all games from now forward to be submitted via this medium because it makes my life much easier and organized. If you ask for a review here, I will redirect you to the website so that way you can fill out important information regarding your review.

3 Likes

@MetaNinja Congrats! Your game is the first to be reviewed on the new website, so be sure to check it out under the reviews section! https://sites.google.com/view/bitsinreview/reviews?authuser=0

2 Likes

Thanks for the review @BitWit!

Fun fact, Pixel Sports used to have a Flawless mode, where you had to score a goal without the opponent scoring one too, but it was scrapped in favor of other game mechanics. I may bring it back at some point now that you have showed interest in different kinds of challenges, like anti-gravity arenas.

1 Like

yoooo, hey its been a while since we last spoke and ive been improving my game and took everything you said into consideration and id like you to check out the new and improved THRALL !!!

Sounds cool @probablydon! Please make sure to fill out the form Game Review forum by BitWit

1 Like

Hey @BitWit, my game 3d Drive has been under strong development and because of that, I am requesting that you remove it from your list. Unless of course you still want to, but I wouldn’t suggest it.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! You can always resubmit it later

3 Likes

Thank you for your patience @tertre. Your review is now complete! You can find it here: https://sites.google.com/view/bitsinreview/reviews#h.uvb7y4ndc7lt

1 Like

For everyone else, more reviews are on the way and the home page has been updated

1 Like