Bits in Review - A Return?

Oh, just read the review. It’s mostly been me working on the game for a while, (I think a few people are working on it again, not sure) thanks for the feedback! about the “pressing buttons, punching your fists, and sprinting around.” specifically the “punching your fists” part, were you unable to switch weapons? because there’s two different guns.

4 Likes

No, I was not aware there was a way you could shoot any guns. I pressed a whole bunch of buttons so I assumed you removed it or something

2 Likes

hold on, let me check what keys it is
I thought it was the number keys but idk

1 Like

Looks like it was removed. maybe someone was changing something with the weapons.

and where did all the zombie spawners go?

2 Likes

That makes sense lol There was like no gameplay so I was pretty confused

2 Likes

I’m confused too. A ton of stuff was disconnected/removed. I’ll message the team.

2 Likes

A review for @Crigence’s game, Bounce Jam, has been completed! Thank you for the submission and thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:
Click here to go to the website post

5 Likes

Can you review my game: Default? My school blocked Wix, so it would be great if you could give the review here. Thanks :slight_smile:
Link to game:

A good ol’ homebrewed forum review? I haven’t done one of those in a while. Yeah, I can do that! I would like you fill this forum so I can keep track of what you would like from the review. https://forms.gle/m3K7sRahpsgcEcHT7

3 Likes

Hello BitWit, may you please review what I presume may be my most popular game?

2 Likes

Of course, just make sure to fill out the form, and I will post my review to the website when I’m done!

3 Likes

@Greggo Your review for Five Star Frenzy is complete!
Click here to go to the website post

Also, I have slightly tweaked the reviews page to display scores without needing to click on the review itself

5 Likes

Ayyyy, you’re back! Finally recovered from Serenity?

2 Likes

:confused: I don’t think I’ll be recovering from that for a while. I’ve been extremely busy, moreso than I thought I would be for Summer. Hopefully I’ll get more time towards the middle of Summer, but right now I still really only have weekends to work on these

3 Likes

That’s good!
That sounded bad…
Oh well! :wink:
download (41)

4 Likes

Why is there a picture of a mushroom? Also, I send my regards to you Bitwit :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

He’s innocent, don’t ruin his last ounces of sanity.

3 Likes

I read the full review, and let me say this:

When it comes to reviewing, you hit every nail pretty damn close to the head. The presentation is good (It better be, given it has its own website), it has a Crigence Critique-ish sense of humor that similarly doesn’t distract from the review, and the scores seem mostly fair.

Honestly, if I ever do 100% quit The Crigence Critique, i’d say @BitWit would be my predecessor!

5 Likes

That’s fantastic to hear, I’m glad you liked it so! It really means a lot to be given such a huge compliment by the originator of the Flowlab review; I’ll do my best to continue to live up to those standards! :blush:

5 Likes

Why did I just now come and check this out? The site looks fantastic, btw!

5 Likes