Bits in Review - A Return?

did you see my message?

@meburningslime Yeah I can look it over after i’m done with the rest of the reviews :slight_smile: just need a link for later though!

@XXD3G Yes I have seen them; your review is next and should be done soon!

okay

https://flowlab.io/game/play/1364698

@BitWit sry, i didnt have time to add animations to the characters, except the ones in the next level called cruise of despair

@rcreger just make the collision have a delay of 1 second

Bitwit was that you?

@BitWit are u there?

Hello @“BitWit”, whenever you are free to do so, could you look at my second game, Porky’s Nightmare? It is very early in development and I would like to hear from you how the game is so far. Thanks!

Tip: Headphones are recommended for this game.

@BitWit this game is really REALLY early in development, but I need the feedback to make it a better game please be very harsh and even mean if you need to. it really inspires me to make it as good as possible. I know the review will be very short because of how little there is to do in the game, but I still need the help game

Sorry to everyone who has been waiting so patiently! I just finished up finals so my pace at finishing these reviews should hopefully quicken!

Hey @BitWit check out my forum post The Final Challenge. Try to beat it and cooperate with others!

Review of Morph Trials
Created by @XXD3G

Grading: Game play: 5 Game feel: 2 Art: 4 Sound: 3 Originality: 6 Story: 5

Average: 4.2/10

Notes The concept of this game is cool, but unfortunately there is not a lot of content to grade here. Despite this I'll try to grade what I can. Game play: This is probably the first time I've seen a group style game with NPC teammates so props for that! Unfortunately everything else seems lacking though as there is no motive right now and no point to kill zombies either as your teammates shred. Game feel: Please fix the lag! Again this could just be my computer, but seeing as tons of zombies and bullets pile up I think that it is more likely how many objects there are at one time. Art: The art is fine; just generic though. Sound: There aren't any sound effects and the music loop is very harsh. This is something that really impacts the way a game feels to play and impacts the player's overall experience. Originality: I give credit to the fact that there are teammates and the idea of being sucked into a movie is pretty cool too, but I'll save that for the next section... Story: Which is now! Good start to the story, but very bare bones at the moment. Who are the people I'm with? Are they my friends? How did the story kickoff? Who is Norman Orchid? What is his motivation? The story still needs many more elements, but I'm sure that'll come with time.
Morph Trials has a good start, but seems more like a demo than an actual game right now. If you would like an updated score please resend me the game later, and I will be willing to rescore it for you!
Good luck on future endeavors and thank you for the submission!

@BitWit hmmm, i understand, i need to work harder on Morph Trials. but like i said, it is not finished, i still have to add ALOT and i mean ALOT more, and there is actually an end to the levels. (you have to kill 200 zombies and collect the “Morph Key” in order to finish the film)

Hey @XXD3G what if you need to get a serum, kill a boss and defeat 50 zombies instead?

but i only have a little objects left (thanks to free account) no pun intended) @meburningslime , so i don’t think i can make a boss, and its kinda hard to make a boss, but ill try. :slight_smile:

@XXD3G use spawn blocks to cheat the object limit lol

and @BitWit the lag happens because so many zombies spawn in the level, but i cant stop the zombies from spawning too much or it will be too easy to win

@XXD3G make them spawn in waves