I’ve never played earthbound so I wouldn’t know what to add, otherwise I would

2 Likes

add this guy hes realy iconic:
https://images.app.goo.gl/u7jycVoGMBGwUVEP7

2 Likes

Updates:

1 Like

Fixed glitch where you couldn’t enter chess club/computer club

Fixed a few bugs with the game timer and other things. Added a school (Not yet working). Feel free to post your times here and I’ll add them to a leader board

1 Like

The school has a glitch where there are two players

3 Likes

I’m testing stuff rn, that’s why it’s weird. Btw I think you’ll enjoy the Computer Club

3 Likes

The school has been added as well as a leaderboard that can be found in the school. Submit your time here or pm so I can upload it! (School does not have any NPCs or dialogue yet)

3 Likes

I am the current world record holder with a time of 0:1:39:1 (Hour:Minute:Second:Millisecond)

3 Likes

I saw the pic good reference!
Also are the carathers made of paper like in paper mario?

3 Likes

Yeah, I was kinda going for the paper look. You should try and get on the leaderboard, pretty easy with 9 spots open, got my new time down to 0:1:23:6. (I took a little shortcut by going to the chess club, so if you know how to play chess you can get a much better time. This may also have to do with lag increasing the time it takes for the timer to output, making my time shorter)

2 Likes

If you notice any bugs please tell me, if it’s small I may be able to fix it in the time left for the Level-Up Jam.

2 Likes

hey,what if the monsters just a mess of scribbles? :thinking:

3 Likes

Could do that, gonna work on different designs for it later

3 Likes

Ok,i’ll just start datamining!
Also is it ok that my code is just me combining/frankenstein monstering together other peepole code to make new code that I use in my game?

4 Likes

If it’s inspired by their code it’s fine. If it’s just ripping off a game mechanic with slight changes you should ask them first

3 Likes

eerrr,its more like I get some code who dose one thing and then I get some code that dose another thing then I combine them in a way that dose something else ENTIERLY!!

4 Likes

Fantastic game! Truly remarkable. I love it. My best time so far is 0:2:36:0. Imma see if I can get a better time though. Also, is there actually more than 1 ending right now?

Edit: Just cut my time down to 0:2:26:0
Edit 2: I just cut my time down even farther to 0:1:54:7, but I’m afraid thats about as fast as I can get it lol

4 Likes

Currently, there is only 1 ending, but I plan to make more.

Also if anyone is curious here are the people in the Computer Club.

People

JR_01
Lonesable
Christdakiller
DinoDev
Grazer
Myself (CodeAlpaca)
John_Shrekinson
ManiacPumpkin
HiHiLogic
Recryptech

6 Likes

Awwww you included me in your game? That’s awesome! Also, I just went in and talked to all the people in the computer club and I love their dialogues! Quite funny

5 Likes