Block On A Run! New Game!

I’ve been using Flowlab for like over 2 months and has a lot more to explore lol. Try my game out btw! Flowlab Game Creator - Block On A Run!

1 Like

If yall are gonna complain with the art because of how low quality it is. pls dont
Since I wanna make it simple, why dont i just do that?

The game is actually nice! I was confused on how there was no actual gameplay but then realized it’s more like a cutscene. It’s really good!

1 Like

The art is good! Just don’t use mixels. It can make the sprites look strange sometimes. Try to stick with the same pixel size throughout all the sprites.

3 Likes

I really like it! The whole cutscene and gameplay mash up is really cool!

2 Likes

Wow! I was just gone for a day and a lot of people already played it! And yes it is a cutscene. Thank you to all who played even tho it isnt finished yet

Ok ill fix that later on

1 Like

i mean, for now its just a short cutscene, but ill stick around to see what the gameplay is actually gonna be like.
edit: also, if you have levels with a scrolling camera, dont make a new player sprite each time, but make a different camera block that contains the camera code, that’s invisible, has no collision and follows the player. When i started flowlab i often did this and there would be like 50 player objects in the library each containing code, and if i wanted to update the player code i’d have to go into it and paste it onto every player object.

2 Likes

Spoiler:
The game play is that u escape prison and obviously try to get out. There are guards trying to stop and can be defeated by throwing blocks or something XD Im still figuring a reason why hes in jail. Hes the good guy so why would he be there?

2 Likes

it could be that some block framed him or smt

3 Likes

Bro u funny lolol XDD

2 Likes

Or it could be the main character is a serial killer and has killed more than 50 people and he also used explosives in the progress and committed tax fraud all while assaulting the police.

4 Likes

i have to disagree to this cuz why the main character got to be a killer

2 Likes

Why else would you be in jail

3 Likes

Bro I think that would be prison not jail. Based off of those crimes.
When I read what you said the main character did I was just like Oh dear God, chill my dude.

4 Likes

its just my thing

3 Likes

Understandable.
Dark stories are always pretty good to be honest.

4 Likes

ok to end all suffering to know why hes in prison is because he was framed by a villian who looks like him. the villian’s goal is still unknown still thinking about it

u can send suggestions, it will help!

1 Like

why yall gotta be so violent chill out

1 Like

Apologies, Violence is my instincts.

1 Like