Bloodlust Forum

done for now,
didn’t have time for super final boss but the 4th boss was made to be a final boss just in case

have fun playing, difficulty progression should be fun and balanced now

5 Likes

Will you add epic explosions?

2 Likes

already in the game, missiles come up later as well as explosive bullets in rifle and sniper

6 Likes

So awesome, will play asap and now i like this game alot more

1 Like

couldn’t completely fulfill this request due to my yearning to make every enemy compressed into one object type

however, boss 2 does spawn little floating minions, so even though I do want to add this, something sort of fills in as a child

4 Likes

if y’all didn’t know this game was made for the after flowjam gamejam thingie
there’s a few good submissions so you should probably check it out

4 Likes

Just buffed a lot of the waves to be built more around the new enemies each wave introduces. Wave 4 was already like that so I just buffed the boss. I will make a 5th wave final boss eventually. I will try to finish it by Saturday.

Boss bars and some smaller fixes will be worked on probably today.

Didn’t expect people to dislike the upgrades on weapons so much, so I may think of a way to keep that small thing in the game that makes it more unique but good

I don’t know how I’m going to but apparently it doesn’t have enough game progression, maybe the final boss will add more to make it good

3 Likes

Sorry for the delays, busy and the final boss is 10x harder than i’d thought to design

I’ve gotten phase 1 and 2 done, it’s going great. Just really difficult, because why not.

2 Likes

final boss has 8 children of which you kill and blood goes everywhere

2 Likes

That sounds like Mario in a nutshell, lol.

3 Likes

Cool idea: Giant robot to squash enemies with and also a huge blood splatter which will be very ravenous

3 Likes

how do you beat the boss???

1 Like

which one

3 Likes

the first he has like 200 health and kills me in like 15 secs

1 Like

just run away and jump over him when he gets near you, he doesn’t have much health for a boss so you should be able to shred him with a good loadout

i’d recommend getting speed buffs for him, don’t let him near you, he uses a 7 bullet spray shotgun.

4 Likes

It was really hard for me but ig im just bad lol

• bloodlust fun :star_struck:
  • bloodlust trash :frowning:
  • bloodlust mid :no_mouth:

0 voters

3 Likes

best weapon

• sniper
  • shotgun
  • rifle
  • (no opinion)

0 voters

2 Likes

i say rifle the best cuz i killed the first boss with a burst rifle build just now

2 Likes

rifle left path has a really good level 10 upgrade that makes it shoot extremely fast

i probably should’ve posted the google doc with all the upgrade ideas on it but i forgot too and idk where it is now and i’m way too lazy to find it and edit it to make it accurate to the new nerfs and buffs

Shotgun is my favourite just because it can shred through some of the final boss’ phases

5 Likes

2nd boss DEAD :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: lol :slight_smile: used the same strat

2 Likes