BobsNightmare TD (updates,ideas,feedback and more)

-1. This game is playable just not finished if you find any bugs or issues just say something below.
-2. And if you have any ideas youd like to see put into the game just again say something below.

5 Likes

Nice! This game is so easy I unlocked the red thing first.

5 Likes

lol i love how you are placing stuff on the track… yea i need to work on this game more but i dont know how to make it where you cant place it there?
@grazer @JR01

4 Likes

Update (0.1)

Changes:

1. Added Level Select Menu
  2. Changed track color to be slightly darker

Future Updates Leak: (FUL)
  • [2 WATER TOWERS COMING SOON!]
  • [NERFING MACHINE GUNNER (-0.05 Fire Rate)]
  • [NERFING WBT (-0.02 damage) BUFFING (+0.03 Fire Rate)]
3 Likes

To not place it down on the track you can use a small proximity to see if it is on it. There are other ways, but that’s a simple one a just thought of.

3 Likes

I’m loving the game and haven’t seen any bugs so far, but I do have just a couple of suggestions:

1. Have the enemies change color when they lose health, preferably a uniform color for each hitpoint, red for 1 hitpoint left, blue for 2, yellow for 3, etc.
  2. Descriptions for each tower, so that I know what they do before I place them
  3. Multiple rounds that increase in difficulty OR increase difficulty over time (maybe more health or speed for the enemies)
    Overall, though, the game is pretty good :grinning:
3 Likes

thx for the feedback ill keep this in mind

1 Like

ok!

1 Like

Hey, really liking it so far! I have a couple suggestions though:

1. For the cursor, I like the red look. However, perhaps having an animation turn it green when over an area you can place things on will add a little more depth to help the player. I myself didn’t know you couldn’t place defenses off the trail until I tested it out, so this small detail would help in some cases.

2. Of course a larger variety of defenses, enemies, and levels. For the enemies, I’d have a class system (most likely 3 tiers, but it depends on the size of the game), and progressively getting harder with larger amounts of enemies. This doesn’t mean the lower tier enemies are eliminated, only that the harder enemies are added.

Other than that, amazing work so far! Good luck:D

6 Likes

I also wanted to do a TD, but it’s a lot of work to balance … I almost gave up.
You can take a look:

4 Likes