Bored Game Jams! - SUBMIT YOUR GAMES NOW!!!

Thanks for that @ToastMaster64 . But I’ll add to the calling of developers:

@“JR 01” @“Johnny boy” @Latif @nkbulider @todorrobot @browngr , if you could, please join us! As a judge or a submitter, or possibly both! Please consider, and thanks!

whats the category

Platformer

Aha!
I am making one RIGHT NOW!!! XD
https://flowlab.io/game/play/1154915
NOT DONE don’t review yet please :lol:

I only review after the Game Jam has settled @meburningslime (meaning the winner is selected. You don’t have to win to be reviewed). Thanks for competing! Now @ToastMaster64 can have someone go against him :lol:

I could help judge, I won’t be able to submit anything for the moment. Though I won’t be an easy judge

Yeah, I know @“JR 01” . And of course you can! You’ve proven to everyone to be very helpful throughout the forums, and have made a pretty flawless game! You will be the second judge. Once games come in, you and the only other judge so far, @ToastMaster64 , can both review the same game. I will see which has the best score when combining both your scores together. I will discuss with you both before I send out the official first Bored Game Jam.

Remember @meburningslime and @ToastMaster64 , you must post the link of your submission when you are DONE with it.

And for @ToastMaster64 , you may not rate your own submission, I will do that one. Thanks!

Sorry I cant do it @rcreger I would do it its just I dont have enough time maybe in the summer I can

I understand @“Johnny boy” , it is why I didn’t put you in the comment above because you had already said that you may not be able to. Hope to see you soon in here!

I think im done now with the game, but remember that THE LEFT SIDE OF THE MAP IS NOT DETERMINED YET. So, yep… please dont judge me on that (wait, that’s your job…)

REMEMBER

The theme of this weeks Bored Game Jam is Plat-former. That means that you should make a plat-former game, or close to it.

WOW!!! at first it was the reviews that were getting popular, now it’s the game jams, we had 3 until 1 fell

Important!

I can not stress enough, the plat-former game jam will end next Sunday, April 21st. You have plenty of time. This should be the only two week game jam unless we don’t have enough submissions. Thanks!

Also thanks @“Black Hyena Studios” , thought this isn’t too big yet. I want it to get bigger, but we shouldn’t ask for too much, and to be happy from we we get.

@rcreger http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/1139530

Has to be made in week of the game jam, couldn’t have been made prior, @lolpinkshep.

Unless this is a different version @lolpinkshep . You can duplicate games, but ONLY to use the same objects. Thank you!

Announcement!

When the time comes for the Jam to be official for the first week, please post the links of your games underneath the Announcement that will say for you to post (this Sunday), not under this one. The Announcement will tell you to post it underneath, in case you forget. Thanks, and good luck!

If anyone has any questions, just ask me, @ToastMaster64 , or @“JR 01” .

Announcement

Place any finished games underneath this comment for the Bored Judges to rate. Make sure to put @“JR 01” and @ToastMaster64 with the submission, so they know when to rate it. Thanks!