BradenS' Art & Animation Station

Clearly you don’t, since you had the audacity to use it and then proceed to post it on my topic.

4 Likes

@BradenS can you do some art of a sprite can?

How to get Lung Cancer:

2 Likes

Abbie from MINDWAVE

5 Likes

Don’t worry guys although the sky may be grey, I found a way. I’m seeing sunbeams all the time now!

5 Likes

I’m surprised Nintendo hasn’t sued mcpig for making a game based off wario land. I’m also happy they didn’t.

What? Why would you sue someone for making a game based off another? Nintendo sues for fangames, not inspiration.

Also, off-topic much?

sheesh, sorry, but you were as well, technically. anyway, (move to otc)

Pilot from Risk of Rain Returns
New Piskel-1.png
& outline
New Piskel-2.png

5 Likes

that is actually really impressive. nice job Braden!

2 Likes

+RIDE THE LIGHTNING

6 Likes

Kasane Teto

4 Likes

where did the drills go

3 Likes

Is that chemistry homework? Cool drawing though.

4 Likes

super Saiyan god
image

Sorry, they weren’t really clear before
I fixed her up


When I began, I was just a lie
But now, I really can sing!
I dreamt of being a Vocaloid
Maybe someday, I can become one!

3 Likes

Yes, and thanks lol

2 Likes

I haven’t drawn Sola in a little while

Also drew some little brothers

4 Likes

New Piskel (3)
Kleptomaniac Concept Sprite

6 Likes

two fingers
yes

3 Likes