BradenS' Art & Animation Station

I decided I’m gonna make sort of a fruit asset pack you could use for in-game items.
bluepixelberry

6 Likes

strawpixelberry

5 Likes

pixelbanana

7 Likes

Various bulletkins
le bullet slowgungeon bullet hd2gungeon boi with gun

7 Likes

This bullet is the most bulletiniest bullet I have ever bulleted

5 Likes

looks really fun! that’s a cute bouncing animation. if you’d like the bounciness to work even better, you might want to make the face’s bounciness and the bounciness of its head work together, it’d make it look like the whole bullet’s head is going boioing as opposed to it’s head going off without the face.

4 Likes

Just saw this lol, If your gonna have some stretch you need to keep the mass the same. I would recommend animating a bouncing ball that uses squash and stretch. Also professional animators use a ball in there characters to get an idea of how they should squash or stretch the character.

5 Likes

:arrow_up:
@Pixel_Name1
i tried to do that in this animation

4 Likes

Added more to my post lol.

5 Likes

Would like that post but I’ve used all my likes

5 Likes

I would disagree. you can totally make squashing and stretching work without needing to pay too close attention to keeping the mass the same. it’s animation, not physics and as such you can go against that stuff as long as it works for what you’re using it for

4 Likes

also drew this nice frame with a coin
coininframe

6 Likes

:heart:

4 Likes

Then boy do I have somethuing for you

2 Likes

Nah, I usually don’t like a lot of things lmao

2 Likes

nice drawings @BradenS

6 Likes

pixelrock

9 Likes

So when they get fired from the gun, they lose their job? And since their shell ejects, they lose their house?

6 Likes

mixed pixel art and regular and i think it looks…decent?

6 Likes

Flowlab-minded

4 Likes