BradenS' Art & Animation Station

It was inspired by the furry from this meme:

I think, maybe I’m just hopped up on MTN Dew rn and this is just a coincidence

3 Likes

there’s a gif of this creature getting violently torn in half that i sadly can’t post

5 Likes

it was, lol, also from the slugcats from rainworld

3 Likes

Rain World is awesome

3 Likes

fr fr

2 Likes

i just realized this kinda looks like a terraria item and then the big broken piece looks like the ore lol

4 Likes

skye the fallendiamond swordbullet from gungeon
some things i drew just now

4 Likes

these are really good, but this topic is kinda for my art, you already posted these on ember’s so there’s no need to post 'em again here

1 Like

Oooooh, i’m very sorry

1 Like

I’m working on a 16x16 gun spritesheet

1 Like

run cycle practice ig
walkindude

5 Likes

Image I use for run cycles.

7 Likes

For my art, I usually have 3 frames, the first is the leg at its highest point with the other foot still on the ground, the second is the high leg bending downwards and the second leg moves closer to the end point but still on the ground, the third is when both legs are merged together

4 Likes

Pixilart Sprite Sheet (50)
This only works for low pixel count art because it kind of blends together

5 Likes

silly cat :heart:

9 Likes

revolver
revolver bigger

7 Likes

pew

2 Likes

Nice! but I believe the part where the bullets go(not sure what it’s called) needs to be a little higher. Also it should all be one straight line.

Reference

American Revolver Stock Illustrations – 3,210 American Revolver Stock  Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

4 Likes

The revolver. The part that holds the ammo and revolves. Nice gun though. I like pistols.

4 Likes

that’s a weird looking one. i was going off of memory from the one i shot a while ago

3 Likes