BradenS' Game Hub (Bit Spire Updates!)

I organize bundles in two groups: the top group is UI and inner coding. The second (Bottom) group is for the physical things, such as the attachments and the powers.

1 Like

I’m sorry for you to hear this but I am a user of spaghetti.
I will not hesitate to not organize my code unless it’s a project that is my top priority.

3 Likes

…AH HA :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_face_with_tear: i dont organize my code either bc people cant copy me XDXD

1 Like

i present to you…

K A R L S O N M O D E

4 Likes

People on Flowlab are generally pretty nice and don’t just copy others code. Trust me, you’ll thank yourself in the long run just organizing. You have almost nothing to worry about for others copying your code.

4 Likes

really?

1 Like

What is

?

1 Like
Super secret spoilers, don't open unless you're Ember
  1. Open Bit Spire
  2. Turn up volume
  3. Type “karlson” on your keyboard
  4. Vibe
2 Likes

LOL! Oh my. That’s quite the secret.

1 Like

Bro most people credit when they use other people’s code on flowlab. I used to copy a lot but I’m trying to actually develop my own code more.

6 Likes

Bit Spire Devlog of the Week:

:blue_square: General updates

• KARLSON easter egg in the menu
  • A lot more has been added to the AGI level
  • Tutorial text explaining new mechanics in AGI level

:cyclone: Gameplay updates

• New Wall Jump blocks and system implemented
  • Downthrust implemented (press S to speed downwards)
  • AGI enemies are currently being worked on (Downthrust will be key to defeating them, since you have no offensive abilities)

:musical_note: Sound updates

• SFX have been added for: Jumping, Dashing, Short Hopping, Wall Jumping, and Death
  • Vibe with 8bit KARLSONVIBE in the menu

Activate KARLSON easter egg by typing “karlson” in the menu :nerd_face:

bit spire week1

6 Likes

I’m starting to think that your name is not Braden, but Karlson.

4 Likes

is this good @CodeAlpaca

2 Likes

Yep, that’s good. I’d also have to see inside the bundles as well to know more. Should also probably ask either in the otc channel or somewhere else besides Braden’s game topic

3 Likes

@extrez THERE WILL BE BLOOD SHED
bit spire enemy particle

6 Likes

THE MAN IN THE MIRROR NODS HIS HEAD

4 Likes

THE ONLY ONE

3 Likes

LEFT, WILL RIDE UPON THE DRAGON’S BACK

4 Likes

People need to begin pinging me more when they add comical amounts of blood to their game

5 Likes

hey hey, have you seen screenshots of the game I’m working on? Lotsa comical blood

4 Likes