BroBro's Game Jam! (JOIN)

Hello Everyone,
I don’t know why i’m making this but I guess its just for fun to keep the community busy, people make game jams all the time but it doesn’t seem like any of you can get enough of it! Sooo I decided to bring it upon myself to create a game jam as well as many others (who may have ended or are still going), either way game jams are fun because it keeps you busy, its fun and it sets a goal.

How to get in?

• have an account
  • follow rules
  • use a NEW game (cant use previous games as a template).

RULES

• No cheating
  • No bad behavior (profanity of any type)
  • Have fun
  • Join or Not
    • I’m in!
    • No thanks…

0 voters

5 Likes

You should make the Poll show who voted in Poll settings so you can see who voted

4 Likes

yea i will right now

2 Likes

Join below!

2 Likes

afhfkjfhsfjakfhfakjf sfkjahafaj <-random lettering

You have to replace the poll text entirely. Select the poll text in your post while editing, and instead of pressing backspace, just make a new poll. The new poll will automatically replace the old one.

1 Like

i tryed that so i just made a whole new one

1 Like

You can do that in the original post so more people can see it

yea ok

1 Like

Hey, i wanna join your game jam. May i know what is your theme?

1 Like

the theme is being released most likely tomorrow apr/13/22 but who knows i might release it today

1 Like

I’m in for now, but just for fun, and if I don’t necessarily like the theme I simply won’t participate. /srs

1 Like

understandable also the them will be released at 11:30 am or 12 am

1 Like

@John_Shrekinson @00T_Free @TheFlowingLabThatFlowsALab @rezarg @BradenS heres the theme/what the game is based off of:

Based off of

you've awoken to a futuristic monster based apocalypse with no one in sight. you cant tell what these monsters are, are they Aliens? Zombies? Either way you have to grab a gun and fight... "for all man-kind"

Theme

Post apocalyptic world infested with monster like creatures use the futuristic weapons youve woken up to, to help fight and end the everlasting war...
4 Likes
3 Likes

now you don’t have to follow this exactly but the general idea of futuristic apocalypse infested with monster/alien like creature that seem to have taken out the human population everyone but you.
now that may sound confusing or what not but you decide what else happens im curious to see the way you receive this information maybe you awake from cryo or something idk figure it out lmao

2 Likes

lol im pretty sure this isnt the only thing that uses sleep and problems lmao you found that fast tho…

2 Likes

point is use this to make something beautiful you combine this with whatever your imagination can create!

3 Likes

already made my background

4 Likes

love it! keep up the work its looking good

4 Likes