BroBro's Game Jam! (JOIN)

@BradenS @John_Shrekinson @00T_Free @TheFlowingLabThatFlowsALab @rezarg 1 more thing im going to make a game just for the fun of it but its not in the competition just to clarify.

4 Likes

omg i added color fades and size eases to the background and it looks epic
(game name is a placeholder until i think of something better)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CcWN4gLGK8bfY0Eh19OrNO5Om1ULQbT/view

5 Likes

wow thats very cool

4 Likes

Love it! When’s the deadline?

3 Likes

not decided yet I will post the deadline later today though

2 Likes

today is wednesday and i don’t know if you need 1 or two weeks so your gonna have to let me know

2 Likes

@John_Shrekinson @rezarg @00T_Free @BradenS @TheFlowingLabThatFlowsALab @DWGAMEMASTER would you all rather have 1 week or 2?

2 Likes

until the 20th or the 27th?

• 20th
  • 27th

0 voters

2 Likes

ok its decided then two weeks… Final end date: (april 27th)

3 Likes

@rezarg @John_Shrekinson @00T_Free @BradenS @TheFlowingLabThatFlowsALab @DWGAMEMASTER make sure to post updates if you would like to it would be great if you did just to see how everyone’s doing and everyone else can see the competition which in return will drive them to play harder… or code harder? idk you get my point, post updates and if your happy with your game you could even post it early!

4 Likes

ALSO IM NOT SAYING YOU HAVE TO BUT IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU DID THIS WAY I CAN SOMEWHAT PREJUDGE THE GAMES OF COURSE im not gonna say which 1 i like but the choice comes down to the end date either wayy when all of your games are actually DONE!

2 Likes

Hey @BroBro2 would it be fair/allowed if one person made the game, and another person made sprites/artwork for the game? Aka, is team development and option?

2 Likes

@rezarg @John_Shrekinson @00T_Free @BradenS @TheFlowingLabThatFlowsALab @DWGAMEMASTER @OxolotlGames @GuyMadeAGame what do you think @rezarg if you did the coding id think maybe yea because thats what makes the game the art is just an additive to make it look appealing yk

1 Like

To me, art is 70% of why a person first starts playing the game, but code is 80% on why they keep playing the game

2 Likes

yep but without the code its not a game just a screen with art that doesnt do anything

3 Likes
2 Likes

Oh no, i forgot to make it i gotta go start really quick and make it. D:

1 Like

But, anyway atleast i have some time to make this.

1 Like

oh lord

1 Like

Yep, that’s a real oh lord moment there.

1 Like