Bundle Pack (community bundle set)

Imagine a place with all of the important bundles, so you don’t have to go looking each time you need a specific bundle. This is the place. Feel free to suggest bundles and category folders, as that’s how this pack will grow!

4 Likes

What the heck, how did I get here

(takes one look at the game, noticed that the “simple bundles to help you get started” looks like dream) hmmm also ignore me while i steal all of the bundles :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh, didn’t notice that. I’ll remove that. I was trying to make it look like it was welcoming since that folder has all of the simple and basic bundles.

1 Like

might just want to change the colors that might help XD or add lines that works too XD

1 Like

i see why you said dont press keys . . . (accidentally moved the simple bundle off-screen and now its just sliding across the screen)

Isn’t the “Good Movement” bundle just the normal Run & Jump bundle without the flip behavior? (I would also add a NOR gate so when A or D is not being pressed it sets the velocity to 0)

1 Like

jr01 had this idea a while ago and put together a library of bundles himself and others have made

3 Likes

I think we all know about that, it’s just that galactian wanted to make his own.

3 Likes

@Galactian
Grab\throw bundles and R A I N B O W bundle. NOW.

Grab and throw can’t be made into a bundle, it requires more than one object

1 Like

Also you don’t need to @ me it’s my topic it will already tell me.
Added the rainbow effect. Found in the visual effects folder.

2 Likes

fr

1 Like