Bunker Survival 💥

Imagine spelling “throw” wrong? Lol only a preschooler would. Why would you assume I should have kids when I’m 13? When you treat something like it’s your child it means you care for it very much. Maybe you should go outside and rethink your life choices.

1 Like

I have no idea what you mean

1 Like

Lol screenshotted it already you have no chance in life.

1 Like

@ManiacPumpkin @DeadlyGumChewer
Game Opened Back Up, But The Pills And More Pills Update Is Still In The Works

3 Likes

Hello how are you guys?

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the Flowlab community! Hopefully you have a good time here. This is the topic for somebody’s game, general conversations are in this topic: The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5. I’m good by the way, thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Well I’m happy to be here, flowlab is a very interesting game.

2 Likes

Flowlab isn’t a game it’s a game engine. You use it to make games.

2 Likes

Oh, well it’s nice for people to make there own games!

2 Likes

@DeadlyGumChewer @ManiacPumpkin
I kinda feel like this game could be better,
So i might keep this one and continue updating it, but make a better version

Using @ManiacPumpkin’s ideas

Like expeditions and choices, this agme will still be updated and worked on so dw abt it being, abandoned.

3 Likes

its just to add expeditions i need to restart the whole system, bc idk how to do it with the current system

2 Likes

You don’t need to add expeditions, don’t overwork yourself!

2 Likes

@DeadlyGumChewer
i want to add em but i might make them in like a special version of the game

like, Better Graphics, Better Gameplay, Etc

i alr made a nice room for this version

3 Likes

new character style

I’m sorry but I liked the old one better. This one is kind of reminding me of the emo boy who thinks he is the main character in an anime. (what if we had player customization!?!?!!?!?!? Or just player skins!)

1 Like

:skull: welp is it the hair?
or the shirt

W

1 Like

Both

1 Like

what if you unlock the skins with mini achievements

2 Likes

Hair looks kinda like the new Jay from LEGO Ninjago tbh. Not saying that Enchanted Studios3 copied, but the hairstyle/cut is the same (which is good). Worst possible connotation of the hair might be the “tyler” archetype.

Summary

The shirt being black doesn’t inherently mean anything in my opinion; unless it has some sort of edgy metal design, it doesn’t really look anime or emo to me (especially not these days). But that’s just my opinion.

3 Likes