Bunker Survival đŸ’„

@DeadlyGumChewer @ManiacPumpkin
I kinda feel like this game could be better,
So i might keep this one and continue updating it, but make a better version

Using @ManiacPumpkin’s ideas

Like expeditions and choices, this agme will still be updated and worked on so dw abt it being, abandoned.

3 Likes

its just to add expeditions i need to restart the whole system, bc idk how to do it with the current system

2 Likes

You don’t need to add expeditions, don’t overwork yourself!

2 Likes

@DeadlyGumChewer
i want to add em but i might make them in like a special version of the game

like, Better Graphics, Better Gameplay, Etc

i alr made a nice room for this version

3 Likes

new character style

I’m sorry but I liked the old one better. This one is kind of reminding me of the emo boy who thinks he is the main character in an anime. (what if we had player customization!?!?!!?!?!? Or just player skins!)

1 Like

:skull: welp is it the hair?
or the shirt

W

1 Like

Both

1 Like

what if you unlock the skins with mini achievements

2 Likes

Hair looks kinda like the new Jay from LEGO Ninjago tbh. Not saying that Enchanted Studios3 copied, but the hairstyle/cut is the same (which is good). Worst possible connotation of the hair might be the “tyler” archetype.

Summary

The shirt being black doesn’t inherently mean anything in my opinion; unless it has some sort of edgy metal design, it doesn’t really look anime or emo to me (especially not these days). But that’s just my opinion.

3 Likes

USE THE CURRENCY TO BUY NEW SKINS :money_mouth_face:
Also yeah @John_Shrekinson you’re right the black shirt doesn’t really symbolize emo. But honestly a kid in my class named Tyler has the hair style lol

2 Likes

would an inverted skin look nice?

2 Likes

Yeah, bro got that Five Nights at Treasure Island drip

1 Like

Old:

New:

4 Likes

imma use @Good_Games code this time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Make sure you change the random behaviors max to the amount of items in the list, otherwise it won’t work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ty

1 Like

also this is gonna be the next version, 2.0
im starting it on a whole new game bc im resetting the system

1 Like

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE NEW ONE!

2 Likes