Can anyone help me pls?!

I have created a game but I don’t know how to put a thumbnail on my game like for insatnce when you go to the games page they got cool pictures and stuff before you click on the game…

So my question is how do you upload that image?
@grazer
@PixelPizza

1 Like

Hey @BroBro2, if you are “playing” the game as in not in the editor, you can scroll down to where you see the screenshot button click it to take a screenshot of the game, and the screenshot will be the thumbnail.

1 Like

@AbstractGallery thank you but… that is just the part of the game not a cool thumbnail at all to be completely honest but thank u it helps anyways

1 Like

You can upload a picture by making an object and uploading the picture to that object, and place that object in the game and take the screenshot, if that’s what you meant.

1 Like

so would it be like these

2 Likes

You have to upload a picture to the game then screenshot that.

1 Like

Ok i think ig understand how to do it now? but they should still make a thumbnail uploader on the game editing part

The thumbnail is still a beta concept, kind of hard to finish all these concepts when you’re a one-man-band like Grazer is, lol.

1 Like

lol thats for real tho

1 Like

When you play the game, there is a screenshot button under the game.
Screenshots will always be a square, so a 16x9 game, the cover will be 9x9.

It’s best to do this on a separate level, get the image you want with the objects that you use.
Also placing an object for where it would cut off would help too (square ratio).

3 Likes

@JR_01 he knows now, he’s saying there should be a way to just upload an image for the thumbnail, and I would have to agree.

1 Like