Can badges get taken away?

Hi I just wanted to know if badges can be revoked or removed. I used to be a regular member, trust level 3, but unfortunately I am that no more. Can anyone explain why?

2 Likes

According to the Discourse trust level blog, you can lose Trust Level 3 if you become heavily inactive. Check it out here to see more information.

By the way, long time no see @The_Kodex!

6 Likes

Yes, it can. I was a regular, but once I went inactive I became a lvl 2 member again.

1 Like

@MetaNinja and @Ramshacklegamestudios Thanks, that makes sense, I’ve had no wifi for a week and couldn’t access the site for while, but I’m back now and still working on my games as usual.

6 Likes

I just earned regular yesterday…

4 Likes

How could anyone go without internet for more than a day…

I’d go crazy, especially since where I live you can’t just go outside and wander and play lol

5 Likes

@00T_Free I managed to surrvive because luckily my PS4 does not NEED wifi to work

3 Likes

I once had to go a week without internet due to a tropical cyclone.
I couldn’t even charge my Switch at the time because the electricity was knocked out.

4 Likes

Yikes, we have mega snowstorms where I live in the winter and we just set up a generator in our garage.

4 Likes

But if it was something small, we wouldn’t use the generator and we just have to play until our devices die lol

4 Likes