Can I make a pick and drop function?

I need help! i am new and can someone tell me if there is a way to make this?,like i have a gun, i drop it and pick a sword?

and btw an ammunition system?

Use attach or a new set of animations. Attached is the easiest way, animation takes the longest and can get a little annoying if you have tons of different kinds of weapons, but if you have a gun and a sword, most people would want there to be different animations for each, so realistically, animation is the best way. For pickup, it can just destroy the object, and for drop, you can spawn one at your coordinates, or emit one. It would be a good idea to use a filter system, especially for ammo, you’d probably want to use an and logic gate. Actually, I wonder if anybody has already done a tutorial. I’m not really the RPG kind of person.

How make sword

ok @glithctyrus I AM DONE STOP COMMENTING ON THESE DISCUSSIONS THAT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR YEARS!!! GO TO HELP AND THEN GO TO HELPFUL EXAMPLES THERE YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO!!! JUST STOP COMMENTING ON DISCUSSIONS THAT HAVE BEEN RESOLVED FOR YEARS THIS IS FROM 2018!!!

@grazer
please make him stop. This is the fifth time now.