Can someone help me with my tag game?

I am making a game called “Crash City” and it’s where you are just a regular person and you can go to the lake, the city, and a bunch of stores such as: Pizza Shops and Grocery Stores. Anyways, in the game I made a lake an you can take a boat onto the lake and paddle around the lake. In this lake, I want to make a tag game. For example: Anybody who enters the lake will become part of the tag session. But i need help with this.

2 Likes

I might be able to help you later, but not now. Also, ask @GameMaster107 about this. They’re really good with minigames and stuff.

Alright. Thank you!!!

1 Like

you want to see the game i can give you the link
heres the link

1 Like

When i say tag, i mean the game, where somebody tags another person and that person becomes a tagger. That’s what i mean when i say “tag”

1 Like

Cool game, but I’d set the up button to repeat just to make the movement more fluid

ok. i’ll see if i can do that. bye

1 Like

have it so when a player collideds with another, they send a message to the now new tagger and this turns on a switch which enables the new tagger to tag another player :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh thank you!!!

2 Likes

Sorry. I have not been active. This is a skill I am still mastering, but I might be able to help a little bit. I have a game that is multiplayer, which was a hide and seek game.

Hide and Seek Game

1 Like

cool game i like it!!!

Y U DIG UP OLD CONVERSATIONS >:( it just clogs up the forums. :slight_smile: