Can someone review my game; Like Clockwork

I would also love a rating of the scoreboard I made.

5 Likes

WOW that’s a high quality game

2 Likes

Very unique video game specimen.

1 Like

It’s okay. It’s a rage game, but it’s not very unique. I’ve seen a game on mobile that plays just like this but the player sticks to stuff. The game needs more effects, and a lot of sprites need more detail. The enter key really has no purpose since it’s buggy so it takes a while to work. Adding a way to make it go back and forth would be nice.

@Tapeboiii i actualy had already began making a simalar game is that ok?

1 Like

stick with it is that game

No problem! Make what you want to.

Huh…

Never heard of it.

The player rolls quite a bit which can be annoying at times and it’s hard to make some jumps, but I think it’s a skill issue.

3 Likes

I haven’t played it, but I watched a video from the guy that made it.

2 Likes

Thoughts on the scoreboard code? (In the “leader save” object)

1 Like

Seems fine, if the players name is equal to 0 (means they are not logged in) you should make it say “Guest-(randomly generated number)” Also, I would load the Cloud data when the game starts then add it to a Global, that way you don’t need to wait for the leader board to load each time. I might be able to find some nit-picky perfectionist stuff, but at a glance it looks good.

Thanks! I’ll see if I can implement that. (I don’t think you can put a list as a global)

1 Like

Also I think the “Enter” to change directions should have the timer set to 0.5 seconds instead of 2 (A click would also work, but idk if that would make the game a lot easier)

This game was actually made with mobile in mind so it works with a click. You just have to hold it just as long as you hold Enter.

1 Like

Lol, mostly like stickwith it

cool idea, but I kinda suck at it lol. I can’t get past the second platform because I roll off before the hand/pointer is at the right direction

I reached the double spinning square pillar and a fast spinning pillar, i couldnt get past it

nice art

1 Like

Thanks I guess (I don’t think I’m not good at art)

3 Likes