Can you give me feedback for my game?

The title. Could you please give me feedback on this game? I released it last month but I want to know how I can improve it.

4 Likes

Ive played this game before and I will say some things.

• The game has alot going for it and its really fun and challenging.
  • i noticed its a lot like classic DooM with the killing enemies and activating switches to unlock more rooms.
  • its kinda hard, maybe could you add an easy mode? Idk maybe im just bad
  • The game has a really funny story and dialogue, i laughed out loud.
  • i like the easter eggs, they are so nice.
  • maybe you could add more items to tye shop that would be very cool and encourage people to come back to the game.
    Also the master chief cpu is kinda buggy
2 Likes

Thanks for your review! Yeah, I was kinda inspired by DOOM because I was playing it at the time of development back in August. I could try and add some more health packs to make it easier, but I don’t know if I can do anything else because I don’t know how to change the difficulty.

Lol I’m glad you laughed at my jokes and references! I hope to add more in the future. I don’t fully understand JR_01’s example, or I’d definitely add more shop items. The same goes for hihilogic’s example I used for the Chief.

Again, thanks for your review and I hope everyone has a good day! I also hope nobody’s time was wasted.

4 Likes

Lol no it wasnt

1 Like

games fun i like the aspect and idea of the game how you play as a to i think that’s cool!

1 Like

Thank you (for reviewing and playing)!

I loved that opening scene!!

2 Likes

Thank you! But which one are you talking about?

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh yeah that one. I guess I’ve come a long way since 2017.

1 Like

hahahahahahahaaahaahahahaahhahaahhaahaaha

?

lol im sorry whoooo that was funny

1 Like

You mean the cutscene?

yea a little bit of both

1 Like