Canceled (unoriginal!)

I’m starting to develop a platform shooter stick around to see its development.

2 Likes

Here’s a link if you want to play and the game is has been worked on already for about one day. But still have many things to add.

3 Likes

very fun little game

1 Like

Yoo, nice game but I would recommend the guns to flip when rotated to the left

Like this

1 Like

I will try to add the flip to gun let me just add some things to the control level.

1 Like

Yeah, I get it, but it’s pretty simple and just makes the gun look so much better in-game. (:

I’m adding right now as we speak.

1 Like

Here’s how to do it for the enemy (:

Images

Screenshot 2022-03-30 10.53.05 AM

1 Like

Thank you so much I really appreciate the help.

2 Likes

Not a problem, if you would like more help ping me. (:

1 Like

Did you choose the American/Puerto Rican flag colors on purpose?

3 Likes

Lol kinda I meant to do the color of the player, enemy, and the platform but now I notice that.

3 Likes

Ok. Also, I like this game. Additionally, I suggest that you make the enemies different shapes. For example, turn the red square bad guys into red circles instead. This will make better sense in the lore. It could also become an interspecies conflict (like most science fiction and fantasy games such as Halo and Genshin Impact), while the enemies being squares as they are currently would make this a same species conflict (like most realistic fiction games, such as Call of Duty and Far Cry).

2 Likes

Lol I was just about to do that and I was going to do that different shapes they are different colors and guns

3 Likes

I see. Well this is a work-in-progress. Have fun making this game, and good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you tell me if you have any more suggestions I really appreciate it.

3 Likes

You’re welcome. I sure will tell you, thanks!

2 Likes

@Pixel_Name1 for some reason the gun is flipping upside down it works. But it’s upside down how would I fix this?

1 Like

did you turn on vertical?

1 Like