Yes(20 lettershshehe)

1 Like

Screenshot? (20 characters) @Si-Guy

1 Like

Here it is @Pixel_Name1

1 Like

already see it, its supposed to be less than

2 Likes

Lol thanks, it’s fixed now really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Update

added new enemy a green triangle who shoots a machine gun thanks to @John_Shrekinson
fixed all the guns so they flip to look more nice thanks to @Pixel_Name1

3 Likes

This is like my game…

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Glad my upcoming cube/square game will ditch the laser guns for swords instead.

I’ve made a prototype back in about 2019 to called cube wars just remaking it and have started before you. Just didn’t make a form about it.

here is the link to it

2 Likes

Sorry @Qwen for getting heated their.

2 Likes

Meh its ok many people make basic shapes mostly cubes. its easier to make isnt it? its ok

3 Likes

That is the French flag. Or the UK if you’re just going off of colo(u)r. And Russian, Australia, South Korea (Missing the black), Iceland, Norway, and a couple more.

4 Likes

Last Update for the day

new enemy finished completely and added to spawner
controls are up and running you can now look at controls and click the button that’s on the menu
last is bullet trails are being reworked due to a bug and lag they will tried to be worked on next update

1 Like

cool game kinda laggy

1 Like

Try again the bullet trail was causing lag and the issue has been resolved but for now there will be no more bullet trails.

1 Like

Here is a link to the game if anyone doesn’t want to scroll up.

2 Likes

It might also be because you’re using proximity

2 Likes

Oh right. I was just thinking about countries whose flags had stars on them and were those colors. This is because the game has guns, which made me think about America, which made me think about Puerto Rico because both of these countries’ flags are red, white, and blue with stars on them.

2 Likes

New update

you can now throw the red enemies in the air press spacebar

Plan on making it so it also disables shooting