Chain Reaction - Demo

:llama: Hello, my newest game that is very buggy is out! Currently, you can only play against a very bad (and slow) computer that cheats sometimes, but other than that it works fine. It’s a very simple game, get rid of your opponent.

3 Likes

There is also no way to win currently besides knowing that you beat the computer.

I will update the computer later, but I am currently working on 2 other projects that I want to finish.

2 Likes

the squares aren’t symmetrical :confounded:

hmmm maybe enter in the GAME-DARE? its realy cool my freind told me about it!

ok fine, this game is entered in. Also, I didn’t know people could be their own friend.

1 Like

thaaAAAtttttTTTTTs marketing

bad marketing, I would ignore it but I don’t want you filling up this thread asking me to join

2 Likes

thats also marketing for’ya!. :relieved: :smirk: :smirk:

There will be consequences if you keep freely spamming on discussions and don’t post anything related to it. I wouldn’t even call it marketing since you aren’t making profit off of doing so.
Yeah you want you discussion and contest to be noticeable, just keep to your discussion and sure enough people will join or show interest. But when you drive everyone away by continuously asking them about it, you won’t make much progress there because people won’t take you seriously.

7 Likes

This game is quite fun, but wow you were right about the slow computer, lol. Also, I’m not entirely sure what parts are bugs and what parts are part of the game, which is making it kinda hard for me to grasp the rules lol (yes, I did read the rules, but everyone knows that you don’t really learn how to play a game until you are playing the game). So, a lot of times the computer will have an orb with 2, and then it will add one to it and suddenly its exploded and stuff. This is an example of it cheating, right?

1 Like

An orb will explode at 2 if it’s at a corner, at 3 if it’s at an edge, or 4 if it’s not an edge or corner (so anywhere in the middle of the playing grid). The computer will sometimes place an orb over a square that you have an orb in already, that’s an example of cheating.

Also the squares are even, its just a rendering bug

I think it’s just me, but the loading is really slow :confused:

1 Like

the game loading is slow? or the computer moving is slow?

1 Like

Yeah, the computer movement is really slow. i have to wait minutes just for it to play a piece.

1 Like

Ohhhh ok. So I just completely didn’t understand the rules, lol. Thank you for clarifying that for me!

1 Like

I think that’s kinda just how it is. It goes over every single square and then finally places a piece, right? Thats what it does for me anyways. Usually takes like a minute or something like that

1 Like

The computer takes 29 seconds to move for me. It’s in its very early beta stages and I just wanted to make sure it was reading the squares correctly.

1 Like

Ohhh, ok. So what is it actually doing when it checks all of the squares like that? Is it like creating a map of the board or something like that?

1 Like