Check out my game!

Hey everyone, this is a game I’ve been working on for a school project. I know its not crazy but any simple feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys! http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/594703

I like the game. But the physics are pretty poor

Thanks, what physics in-particularly?

Jumping

Like when you jump and you hold left. You jump to the left. But when you release left, you keep going to the left until you get to the ground.

Physics are movements. And the most important physics are the physics for your player. Most people in flowlab don’t think about it because flowlab does the work for you, when you click moveable you’re done. But it is possible to change lots of physics. Also check out the ‘drag’, ‘bounce’ and ‘friction’ physics.

Drag makes your object heavier
Bounce makes your object bounce when it falls on the ground
Friction makes more friction with the ground. For example, ice has little friction, but stone has more friction.

Maybe you already noticed the ‘shape’ physic. It changes the shape of the object. Press ctrl+D to see the hitboxes of the objects (sometimes it lags a bit when you’re playing)

Also try to stop the player when you release a key. That could also be good.

Sorry for long post

Ok, thanks guys! I’ll work on that

I think you should delete your game and let me win the school project for the best game, thankyou Flowlaber!

download

I think the loading text should be;

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.