Santa Claus is feeling insecure about his small candy cane. Help him in his attempt to compensate, and build the tallest candy cane in the North Pole!
Made in 12 hours for school game competition
click and drag the elf guys to make a stack
it looks cool! I’m not sure how to play it, though; I don’t get any more elves, how can I stack higher?
It was sloppily made, so if you don’t get another elf after stacking the previous one in the right spot I’d recommend reloading
ok cool! I figured it out, it’s because I hadn’t built the bottom candy cane block before I started stacking
Bruh the red elf fell out of bounds, its as if there was no block beneath him offscreen
yes and no, Unfortunately I didnt have time to fix this bug. The elf stops when it detects a block beneath it, and if its already inside the floor, it wont be able to detect the floor to stop falling, if that makes sense.
Fixed a few bugs that were bothering me:
- Elves can no longer fall through the ground
- Click and drag is much smoother and less glitchy
- Built candy-cane no longer replays the building sounds/animation when the tinker elf is placed next too it
- Minor Candy-cane bug fixes
- Animation when tinker elf respawns
- Reindeer particles
- Sounds for both reindeer and elves