Claus's Compensation

Santa Claus is feeling insecure about his small candy cane. Help him in his attempt to compensate, and build the tallest candy cane in the North Pole!
Play Now!
https://flowlab.io/game/play/2187994
(Please)

Made in 12 hours for school game competition

8 Likes

patrickheartgun

3 Likes

how do you move

1 Like

click and drag the elf guys to make a stack

1 Like

it looks cool! I’m not sure how to play it, though; I don’t get any more elves, how can I stack higher?

1 Like

It was sloppily made, so if you don’t get another elf after stacking the previous one in the right spot I’d recommend reloading

ok cool! I figured it out, it’s because I hadn’t built the bottom candy cane block before I started stacking

1 Like

:smirk:
Shrek Do You Think Hes Compensating For Something GIF - Shrek Do You Think Hes Compensating For Something Compensating GIFs

Bruh the red elf fell out of bounds, its as if there was no block beneath him offscreen

1 Like

yes and no, Unfortunately I didnt have time to fix this bug. The elf stops when it detects a block beneath it, and if its already inside the floor, it wont be able to detect the floor to stop falling, if that makes sense.

1 Like

Oh okay.

Update

Bug Fix:
Fixed a few bugs that were bothering me:

• Elves can no longer fall through the ground
  • Click and drag is much smoother and less glitchy
  • Built candy-cane no longer replays the building sounds/animation when the tinker elf is placed next too it
  • Minor Candy-cane bug fixes

Added:

• Animation when tinker elf respawns
  • Reindeer particles
  • Sounds for both reindeer and elves
3 Likes

Additionally Added:

• New foe: Penguin
3 Likes