Clementine's Constructive Criticism and Reviews [OLD! DON'T GET SOMETHING CRITICIZED!]

oooooh did someone say BETA TESTERS? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Of course, you could DM me in discord. But would you still want me posting scores here? Or, just to you for private feedback?

3 Likes

here for my usual request of this game being reviewed
But now it’s more user friendly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I mean, I thought it was going to be a side-scroller…
Side scrollers are typically better for skating games, but if you want to make a top-down I would suggest giving the depth a bit of an angle so people can actually see what’s going on. If you need a bit of a reference, try the skateboarding games in the google island champions game.

3 Likes

I might actually change it to platformer

3 Likes

@00T_Free, I will be adding story to the game by dropping a bombshell that people may or may not be familiar with…
Common Sense Tech Ind.

2 Likes

you meant Common Sense Tech Inc. also this means the game is connected to that random topic? (if you wanna talk to me more just PM me, don’t wanna do off topic things here)

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say random… :wink:

2 Likes

WAT.

3 Likes

[For more info, call 425-553-6095]

2 Likes

Go ahead. Call it. I dare you :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Nah im doing my homework

3 Likes

I’ll probably get to the reviews this weekend, no promises though (it depends on my schedule)

7 Likes

Clementine sounds the name of an orange

4 Likes

It is, but shut up :upside_down_face:
They can choose whichever name they like T_T

6 Likes

“Clementine” is a legitimate name for a person, and it means “merciful” in Latin (according to Forebears.io at least).

6 Likes

I know I wasn’t complaining or making fun of them I’m sorry I just thought it sounded like an orange fruit

5 Likes

Is this still going?

1 Like

Probably not.

2 Likes

2 Likes