Cloned enemy behavior

I’ve had issues with proximity for years, that and emit. Every time they get fixed, eventually a new bug happens. That’s how it works, though. You fix all the important bugs, and choose to ignore small bugs that aren’t a huge issue.

hey @zgaulke - you definitely found a bug, and I have been trying to reproduce it myself with no success. This simple test you made will be a huge help in tracking it down, thanks!

Thanks for making that for grazer. I can’t seem to get two hours to work on my game. Just two days ago my car battery died, and now my check engine light is on. I can’t get a break and the stress makes me lose sleep. I do however really want to make a proximity bugtest for several different tests. One of them is xy check. For SOME odd reason, even after I kill an enemy, the coordinates for homing attack stay on the empty space, even when I get within proximity to another enemy. I assume the clone bug you found is related. I made an auto targeting example and I attempted homing attack in a logic tester, but maybe I just am missing something obvious. I’ll look over your example and mine when I have a chance, so grazer can look into any other proximity bugs.

Hey guys, thanks for helping me track this down. Turns out there was a problem with the repeat delay that made the targets get confused. I just deployed an update, so it should be good to go now. Sorry for the hassle, but I’m glad that’s fixed.

Thanks, that will make the game I’m working on much easier now.

#Mind blown