(Closed)Pokemon! Let´s go!

yeah i like playing games for fun, if something gets frustrating or boring, i stop playing it

2 Likes

Thank you for doing that.

2 Likes

Honestly, the most fun I had playing pokemon was when the game challenged me, or I successfully worked my way out of a sticky situation.

1 Like

Honestly I wasn’t really disappointed with any of the Gen 9 designs, they all felt solid, even the more meme-worthy ones like Wugtrio, Dudunsparce, Flamigo and Tinkaton.

3 Likes

Doesn’t even read my second comment.

2 Likes

And the games are rated E for everyone, you can’t stop anyone from playing it.

2 Likes

Since I don´t have Scarlet and Violet…yet, me and Sweettea12345 have been playing a modded version of Pokemon FireRed to seem like Pokemon Scarlet. It is very interesting to play a game meant for three-D in the original pixal art of the first few generations.
Here is the team we currently have.

Apologies for the blank sprites. Since it is modded not all of the new pokemon have a sprite image.

2 Likes

Let me guess, Doge2 is a Fidough, Noodle is a Wiglett, and P.B.J is a Nacli?

1 Like

2/3. P.B.J is actually Koraidon.

1 Like

Honestly I’d say wait until the game is in a more stable state. Right now there’s a save corruption glitch running rampant and the game is generally poorly optimized (Like, a memory overflow? Seriously?)

Ok, like in the real version of Pokemon Scarlet and Violet? Not the modded version I was playing.

Yep, the real S/V had an awful glitch on launch where areas of the map would never be unloaded from memory, causing the game to slow down to a crawl if you play for too long. There’s also a myriad of other issue that they’re still sorting out.

On top of that, the DLC introduced a NEW glitch that destroys your save file. The worst part? Game Freak knew, and instead of properly fixing it they just added a secret backup save file in case the original gets corrupted.

Wow, that stinks. Hopefully they actually fix it soon though.

Yea, it blows that their most ambitious game ended up being a dumpster fire, mostly because of how Game Freak is constantly rushing these games out to meet Pokemon Company’s insane deadlines, and not even hiring more people or something.

2 Likes

Yeah, hiring would make it much easier. Honestly, if it took a little longer for a game to come out but all possible glitches were patched I would take that over a quick game with a really bad glitch.

That’s how they used to do it, you can feel the effort put into each game drop after Sun/Moon

Yeah, it seems that after a lot of good years most things seem to decrease in value.

Especially Pokémon, because it’s such a big franchise media giant that the games are just a front for the merchandise business. Similar to how a mafia may have a bank as a front for their criminal mafia business.

1 Like

Do any of you guys have a favorite pokemon game?