🕹 CodeDino — Winter Flowjam 2023

Your guys looks great! It looks nice! It looks like a winning game! My game does not look that beautiful like yours, but I am having fun!

7 Likes

Sneak Peak #6 — Title Release

Beyond the Glass

:t_rex: :llama:

6 Likes

Nice guys! I don’t think I can finish my game, And I don’t even have a name for it

4 Likes

If you have atleast a concept you can try to submit something anyways. Maybe you can still get some useful feedback. :male_detective:

3 Likes

The map looks massive, i’m lookoing forward to it. :male_detective:

3 Likes

I know right! There map is massive! I wonder…

2 Likes

Sneak Peak #7 — Gameplay

:t_rex::llama:

7 Likes

Music is just too good :headphones:

5 Likes

:skull:
amazing music, i love it

5 Likes

LMFAO i certainly didn’t expect THIS!

3 Likes

🔮 Beyond the Glass - Flowjam 2023 (DinoDev & CodeAlpaca) there we go

2 Likes

Poggers Tunes GIF - Poggers Tunes Poggertunes GIFs

3 Likes

Here’s our GDD release!

You can see here our brainstorming for music, art, story, mechanics, and more. :slight_smile:

:t_rex::llama:

6 Likes

Don’t mind if I read this! The theorist is here!

3 Likes

To be honest, I could do a whole review on this in my theory room but it might take a while since it’s 30+ pages long. But as a theorist it is my responsibility to figure out the story and make theory based on facts and not give the audience inaccurate theories.

5 Likes

A lot of those pages are images of the map layout/menu/game cover so it’s not really as many as that for reading through it.

3 Likes

The spirit you have to give the bug to when it moves it won’t finish preventing you from moving and completing the game.

2 Likes

Hmm, I never had this issue but we’ll look into it. It’s probably due to different device performances, which we should have taken into account

2 Likes

Oops so sorry for this problem! I accidentally placed 2 blocks down when I was testing something, but it’s fixed now!

1 Like

There is something to review between you and DinoDev.

5 Likes