Cold Eyes (A Metroidvania murder game)

The discussion of the soon to be the largest game ever made

First location shall be Splinter city (A city made of splinters)
And it should take the average person 1 hour to travel fully

7 Likes

oooh sounds noiceee

5 Likes

laughs in python

5 Likes

First location shall be Splinter city (A city made of splinters)
And it should take the average person 1 hour to travel fully

1 Like

Can I join, i can make fancy art I think :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ok @meburningslime can you add him?

2 Likes

Question, what is the main character supposed to be?
Also is the game based off of insects creating a civilization and adventures and stuff, cause that would be a pretty cool game.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure it is :upside_down_face:

Yes, The character is a baby cricket

2 Likes

I do believe that baby worms are smaller… I don’t know too much about this stuff but I think that’s the case.

Anyways, if it was an open world digging game where the surface was the danger zone, I’d love it!!! Super unique game style.

1 Like

That sounds amazing, can’t wait to see how this game turns out!

1 Like

Lol, this is gonna be as big as sol one day

1 Like

pixil-frame-0 (40) (2) This is what art looks like for now

1 Like

Flowlab Game Creator - CricketVania Here is the game so far…

1 Like

@MelloJello @ManiacPumpkin @meburningslime @beanies_bugs
The game is going to be a game in which you create and meet civilizations and uncover various areas of the earth, such as Underwater; The (deadly) Surface; And the last is the center of the earth.
In order to reach certain areas you need to reincarnate into the being that conquers that area: Like a fish for the Underwater area; A Human to conquer the surface; A centipede for the center of the earth (or the core). The art is pixel for now

3 Likes

I’m not going to be too productive on the game for the next 6 days because I have to make a jam game, but after that I will be working with you all to make this game :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

The bug AI works now

2 Likes

It depends on the species and sub species, the genus and so on. Generally baby worms are miniscule and human eyes still find it quite hard to see individuals. Baby crickets within the first instar of their lives are usually bigger but going back on what i said it depends on the species. And yes i do know alot about this ‘stuff’ also known as invertebrates

1 Like

wow, @beanies_bugs knows a lot about bugs, wow :upside_down_face: