Come hate on my games ๐Ÿ˜ข

translaiton:flowlab+fortnite=bad

1 Like

ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏใ‚ใชใŸใฏ็งใŒๅฅณใฎๅญใ‹็”ทใฎๅญใ ใจๆ€ใ„ใพใ™ this is Japenese

1 Like

ะฟั€ะธะฒะตั‚ ั‚ั‹ ะดัƒะผะฐะตัˆัŒ ั ะดะตะฒะพั‡ะบะฐ ะธะปะธ ะผะฐะปัŒั‡ะธะบ = Russian

1 Like

เคนเฅˆเคฒเฅ‹ เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฒเค—เคคเคพ เคนเฅˆ เค•เคฟ เคฎเฅˆเค‚ เคเค• เคฒเคกเคผเค•เฅ€ เคฏเคพ เคฒเคกเคผเค•เคพ เคนเฅ‚เค = Hindi

1 Like

แˆฐแˆ‹แˆ แŠฅแŠ” แˆดแ‰ต แ‹ˆแ‹ญแˆ แ‹ˆแŠ•แ‹ต แˆแŒ… แŠแŠ แ‰ฅแˆˆแˆ… แ‰ณแˆตแ‰ฃแˆˆแˆ… = amharic

1 Like

wing ding sentance: :pray:t2: :-1:t2: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2: :hole: :raised_hands:t2: :point_up_2:t2:

1 Like

i know a lot more languages

1 Like

Uhhhhhhh?

1 Like

what happened brobro2?

1 Like

thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m sayin!

1 Like

more wing ding sentences: :eye: :open_hands:t2: :v:t2: :point_right:t2: :open_hands:t2: :palms_up_together:t2: :point_left:t2:

1 Like

:unamused: stp with the wing ding plz

hola soy azul me gusta la tarta

Iโ€™m not entirely sure why you want to advertise your games being bad, when they seem quite fine to me. I know theyโ€™re probably way better than some of my first games, but thatโ€™s the thing about flowlab and just game making in general is that you learn and grow over time. You canโ€™t instantly be good at something, it usually takes some time and a lot of practice. I recommend accepting advice and feedback from what other users and expand your game, patching issues that the players found to eventually get your game to what you want it to be. I know the first few reviews will probably be a bit rough, but once you overcome that you can start working on making your game better.
Iโ€™ve been using flowlab for almost 4 years and Iโ€™m still not the greatest at it, especially since game making isnโ€™t very simple.

2 Likes

hello im back hahahaha

1 Like

hello,iโ€™m a offical F.F.C.U.S. agent so,

no,you are not,this topic never happened.

what is F.C.U.S.???

1 Like

F.C.U.S:

• Flowlab
  • Cover
  • Up
  • Society

now,you know to much.
after reading this message the memory wiping of this message will begain.

This is google translate?

aaahhh yes,another person that a have to wipe this message from their brain,yay. :expressionless: