Come on over and get your free-range music

Ok so here’s my final version of the new song. It really hurts my brain cuz I couldn’t find a perfect resolve, and I’m really disappointed, but I think if I spend a few hours tweaking it I could come up with something :stuck_out_tongue:
Why Do I Hear Boss Music? FINAL

Ok, so my little bro says he likes the Sunsoft Bass better, because it isn’t as grainy. I’ll probably continue revisions to see what I can do to make this song better :sunglasses:

I request elaboration.

1 Like

Ok so here’s one of my new betas: Spooky Time
Ik it’s way past Halloween but I’m just feelin the spook right now so here you go

1 Like

Ok so I think I’m bein a little premature on the bridge part of the song, and I kinda need to add more material before bridging…
(But here’s the revised version anyways: Spooky Time But It’s Revised)

1 Like

Ok, so here’s my final on the song:
Spooky Time
Also, I made a loopable pack. The way this works is you play the intro once, then loop the main theme to make it sound cool.
Spooky Time Intro
Spooky Time Main Theme

Also note that you have to go into the mix editor to download the song

1 Like

Ok, so I’m making a new song. Thinking of making it longer, but it works fine looped.
It was a pain in the @$$ because the chords weren’t working, and I didn’t want the bass to bend to the melody’s will and I wanted it to do its own thing, but it worked out in the end :sunglasses:
Le song: Ahoy!

And yes I guess you could say it’s just another Sea Ditty, but I feel this definitely has a more pirate-y feel to it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Also why has no one used them plz use them (just make sure to credit :upside_down_face: )

1 Like

Ok, so I decided to shorten the notes by an eighth to make it sound more punchy instead of drawn out

1 Like

Ok, so I think this is the FINAL version of Ahoy!
If any of you guys have suggestions, please tell me as I’d be glad to hear them!
Ahoy! EXTENDED

2 Likes

A low-effort song I made:
Beeboop

2 Likes

Another post:
Low Effort XD

2 Likes

Ok so long time no see but here’s a vibey update:
In Between the Trees

1 Like

Oooo I love this one! Nice work!

1 Like

Why, thank you (✿◠‿◠)
(please note that it’s still in progress :/)

1 Like

I really like the chords in it, provides a very strong yet wide base to work on. Good luck! These are really good!

1 Like

Oh- im flattered. Idk what to say- >w<

1 Like

the same damn thing, but it has a melody now

1 Like

Dang, these are good. I might just have to use these, it’s that good.

1 Like

It. Is. Done.
Holy crap, I take a look at this whole thing with all the channels and it just creeps me out how well i executed this :grimacing:
Have fun!

In Between the Trees

(also @rcreger i heard u want some music :upside_down_face:)

2 Likes