Come on over and get your free-range music

Oooo I love this one! Nice work!

1 Like

Why, thank you (✿◠‿◠)
(please note that it’s still in progress :/)

1 Like

I really like the chords in it, provides a very strong yet wide base to work on. Good luck! These are really good!

1 Like

Oh- im flattered. Idk what to say- >w<

1 Like

the same damn thing, but it has a melody now

1 Like

Dang, these are good. I might just have to use these, it’s that good.

1 Like

It. Is. Done.
Holy crap, I take a look at this whole thing with all the channels and it just creeps me out how well i executed this :grimacing:
Have fun!

In Between the Trees

(also @rcreger i heard u want some music :upside_down_face:)

2 Likes

[Flash Freeze, coming to a weird music topic near you…]

2 Likes

Ok so here’s the start of Flash Freeze, i intended to make a somewhat mash-up between the modern drums and the retro sound effects. Sounds pretty bop, actually :slight_smile:
Flash Freeze

2 Likes

Ok, so Flash Freeze got doper. Added some sick bass and synth blasts and whatnot. Take a listen :grin:
Flash Freeze
(Also, yes. All these links are leading to differnet websites :/)

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
music block, don’t really know what to add to Flash Freeze (°ー°〃)

1 Like

Ok…
I’m pretty sure its done???
Plz… suggestions…
Flash Freeze

How would one go about making one of these an mp3 file if they wanted to use the music and give full credit?

1 Like

I mean, you can’t really upload mp3 files here, so they can just go in the editor and download it there…

1 Like

How do I add the music to the sound block? I tried a few things but none of them worked

1 Like

wha?

1 Like

wait maybe I’m doing it wrong then. Do I add it to the sound behavior?

1 Like

umm, well first you download the music, then click on the sound behavior, then click upload, then click the file you downloaded and bam. it might take a while to upload, so be patient.

1 Like

Do you have to upgrade to indie to upload sound? because I can’t click on upload

1 Like

Yea :skull: