Conquering Lands(Hack And Slash) Devlog

Hi.
This is the devlog for conquering lands.
Conquering lands is a hack and slash game where you go around and What the title says conquer lands. This game is inspired by metal gear rising, melat gear solid, and other games.
Story
Your dad was one of the 7 conquerers in all the land, which usual when that happens many people didn’t like it, so your own people sent out a group of people called The one eyes. With their powerful strikes your dad died. Now it’s time for you to take the land back.

5 Likes

Cr1tikal Penguinz0 GIF - Cr1tikal Penguinz0 Meme GIFs

Epic game idea, now prove my meme wrong pls

3 Likes

Yeah I seen this happen before…very sad

3 Likes

I am using a old computer so I can not take no photo to show you but I will give you the link and tell you. I have made the basic attacks, slash animations, walking animation and etc. The link will be down below soon

3 Likes
2 Likes

If you have any feedback im listening

2 Likes

what you have so far is pretty cool! I’m a fan of the screenshake and the polish that’s been added so far. The less clunky games feel, the better!

4 Likes

Thanks @sup3r87 And congrats on winning the summer event (if i am wrong correct me thank you)

3 Likes

Thanks to @John_Shrekinson metal gear rising: revengence example I was able to create a up attack

2 Likes

kinda reminds me of a guy who has

a icon just like me…hmmmm i wonder who could that be…

3 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m a big fan of MGR:R, such a fun game.

You and some others I believe. No offense by the way.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone. I am making the very first level for the game
so there will be no updates today

1 Like

Hi Everyone. right now i am making a new update for the training ground. But I want to know something…
I am making the first level for the game and I am trying to choose the setting, but I need to hear your suggestions, On my mind here is what i think

For level 1 should the setting/place be a inn?
  • Yes you should add this for level 1
  • no you shouldn’t

0 voters

Should the setting/place be a enemy outpost?
  • Yes I guess you could add this
  • No you shouldn’t

0 voters

Ok how about a cliff, with houses at the side?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you don’t like these you can suggest your own!

1 Like

Here is the new updated training ground or the base.

1 Like

Not sure on the second poll though. But I think you should start in a small village at the local inn. You start your journey and maybe hear about how the village has been getting pillaged by a neighboring nation that has the enemy outpost nearby, but shouldn’t be the entire setting of the first level.

I wasn’t for sure if you started in the enemy territory or not.

2 Likes

i end up doing it a ton because of adhd ):

1 Like

Well I have to do both which will be alot of work

1 Like

Me too (I also have adhd)

You guys kidding or you guys do have it?

Hi Everyone! No New updates! I have to go somewhere so um see ya…

1 Like