Controller support bugged?

Hello,
Whenever I attach multiple controllers, controller two activates both the first and second controller outputs. Any causes or solutions for this anyone? Thanks.

6 Likes

Game link? What device and what type of controllers?

6 Likes

I’m using official Xbox wired controllers, and it’s my unreleased game so I can’t send a link, I could send you a personal message if you’d prefer. I tried on my Alienware laptop using a hub, then tried using the built in ports, then I tried wireless, all with the same result. I removed player one’s controller support because of this issue.

@grazer

6 Likes

@grazer is rhere any information on this? I’m posting my game soon and I’d like to know wether to prioritize the controller support, if it’s possible.

1 Like

There’s definitely something wrong with this.
With just 1 controller, it was outputting Controller 1 and 2.
When I plugged up the second controller, it only outputted 2 but the first one was still outputting 1 and 2.

Refreshing fixed it, but something’s up when connecting/adding multiple controller.

3 Likes

@JR01 it seems to be sporatic as to when it works and when it doesn’t, what should I do? @grazer

2 Likes

I’ll investigate the problem this week. If I can reproduce the issue I’ll get it sorted out in the next release.

3 Likes

@grazer any updates? If there is a fix I can implement, then I’d love to release controller support with the inconspicuous, completely normal game I’m releasing next week.

3 Likes

I’m going to investigate this issue as part of the current release I’m working on, but it’s not going to be ready for at least another week, depending on how the bug fixing process goes, overall :frowning:

4 Likes

Okay, thanks for the help!

1 Like

I know the game now, thanks.

2 Likes