Cool murder mystery style game

ye was thinking something like that also for the lolz im making a fnaf 3 map(the monsters appearence depends on the map so in this case:PurPle GuY)

1 Like

That would be a pretty cool idea, like have references to different games. You could try to find the most poplar horror games that people have made on flowlab and try to have maps based off of them as a well.

Also we need to contact more people and ask them if they want to add themselves as a character in the game.

maybe monster accesories(maybe also the map can give you one special ability that you can use such as in a fnaf map the monster can get cameras

1 Like

porkys nightmare maybe

1 Like

idea for a class: prisoner they cant really do anything but pick up roles from deceased members by picking up there items

1 Like

Me when the Code feature gets released:

Cool game idea! too bad i didnt think of it lol, i usually come up with some cool game ideas.

ahould I use assets for this or nah:

This game is going to be for mobile right cuz the characters are kind of small.
Also I made one of myself I’ll have to wait a bit to update it’s url link though.

I’m also making some animations for the player @glithctyrus like default animations for the blank player and stuff

dont do animations plz

Why! That makes no sense. Wouldn’t you want character animations or just a moving pawn.

I say this because ima animate them for everything that will be in the game

I have a run a sit and a idle

Also is this a top down game?

yea but I need to have it work the same for each character and yes its top down

Then why are you using a platformer sprite for it?

its the sprite styel I use for making topdown games(Or rougelikes)

Ok also can i use this design for my Flowlab.io smash I’m making yeah I’m making one too since every one who last tried to do it bailed so imma be making one. I’m using my own animations for a platformer though if its ok with you.

1 Like

sure glad to give back to the community that tought me(my new banner and a youtube thumbnail)