Coreplex's Theory Room

Hi Everyone! In 3 more days there will be the biggest theory of my life. The ducky theory. You will be surprised how much I found. So get your stuff, and sit confortably because its going to be a whole story!

5 Likes

you should legit make a youtube channel

3 Likes

Thanks I aint matpat. But I plan too soon

3 Likes

hey, when i finish the demo of my game il put it on here since i plan to have a lot of lore

2 Likes

Hi everyone welcome back to the theory room!

Today our theory is all about ducky’s lore. Now don’t read the one five days ago. It was humiliating. Anyways I have new theories for the story and loooooreeeeee! First I are going to start off with Someone has been here before. Now I know what you are thinking, Was it the rat tribe? Yes. But no at the same time. Since they are extincted now and killed by the foxes (I think). Let’s get to the point. Their was someone before us. Look at the pile of grass or bush we sleep on to save our progress. And look at our surroundings. The pile of grass was made by someone. This person knew we were coming. Now who could this be? The only character we know in this story is Ducky, The rat tribe(DEAD), The grim reaper(lol) and Blue… Now we know all of the other characters except blue. Blue origin is very unknown. He could be a rat, anything. Just read the tab down below.
rat
Now this is blue. But look what he says. “The tribe of rats” If he was one of them, he would say something else involving him. Or that’s what @Pixel_Name1 wants us to think. But on the other side, I think blue is…
is…
is…
us!
You didn’t see that coming did you? Well I have to say I got things to say.We have lived with the rats for a while now. We fell down, far down… Now when the fox invaded the world they invaded this place too. This home was destroyed by the foxes and We survived. Now with our sword we are trying to get to the top of the place the rats called home. (This is just a theory)
Second off, on the other side We are going down. Our main hero, want us to see if he can stop the foxes on his own and become a real hero. But as it seems the deeper we go the more harder it is for us. More enemies appear and deadly traps are set. Now I really think that some rats are alive. They have to be. Lets hope we get help from these survivors when that time comes. It’s time to end this once and for all. Third of all the dark side We are dead… We are stuck in a endless loop of fighting for our life and this game symbolize something…for me the bed represents death, the sword represents light and the foxes represent darkness. The rat tribe represents hope and fighting to the death. Something like that. I don’t fully understand how symbolizing works but soon I will fully understand. So if we are fully died… Then what are we doing. Our journey hasn’t even ended. Well since the grass bed equals light, this give us not life but our soul energy to move and to end this invasion. The darkness will never be able to override us.
In conclusion, We blue the survivor, the duck in the rat tribe, we are going to end the invasion or on the other side is just here to survive an get out after our fall years ago. Thank you for reading and pls give your honest opinion about my theory. I am still working on being a theorist. I started only last year. Thank you.

5 Likes

So a few things are right and I’ve got a few rewards because of it…

Blue

I go by a few names, the blinded soul, pale eye, lapiz terror, and multiple others. But I have gotten old and because of this, I document the fallen kingdom.
-Blue

Rat Tribe

The rats through their strong fighting and companionship where not strong enough to beat the general, so they fled to the land of spores.
-Blue

Souls

Souls provide light to the ones which seek it. Also is surprisingly comfortable!
-Blue

4 Likes

Holy Good Theorist! Thank you there will be another theory about this!

2 Likes

I can’t wait until the Scepter Foundation to be theorized.

3 Likes

That will take thousands of years

2 Likes

Well, depends if you focus on a specific character, or the entire story.

1 Like

I cant wait to do it too but it could take ages so I plan to only do he monsters

4 Likes

If you want, I can send a huge summary of the story so far and you can do a theory over Subject: 000, Earl Wystan, or another mysterious character you find interest in.

So far the entire lore lies within them for the most part. I’m still working out many details on other worlds and such.

1 Like

I will probably do one monster per week, and make theories about its back story, how it came to be, and more. I will also do some theory about the SCP Foundation itself. So get ready and heads up.
Because you got yourself some theeorryyy!

2 Likes

Ok thanks I will need help even if iś big or small

2 Likes

If you have any questions on what an entity is or a specific event of the Scepter Foundation, feel free to ask.

I have over 30+ entities so that will probably take a while. There’s only like a few that could have some pretty decent lore.

2 Likes

Ok thanks ManiacPumpkin. If I have any questions I will message you. I hope your game gets one. Most, very iconic

2 Likes

I have A LOT of reading to do…Time to drink a lot of coffee

2 Likes

The Ceramic Skull 1#
Theory: What the hell is he?
Hi Everyone. I am Coreplex and this is the first theory of Complex´s SCP Theory Room Edition. I am doing this in order. From the very first monster to the very last. Today we are talking about the Ceramic Skull! But I don´t know why it is even called that even though is can legit form a whole body…But lets get to the point shall we. We know that the No-so-ceramic skull can withstand anything and was found in a barn for some reason. Now since we know it can withstand anything melt anything, we can tell he is like god. Look a what I said he is LIKE god. But is not god. Just like. There is a way to kill him. Peramently. I did a quick research and read a article about what material can burn through metal and stuff. The researchs I got was Hydrochloric acid. Hydrochloric acid is something in our world that can melt through anything unlike lava. Yes lava can melt through anything to. But if you watch lava doing its job, it cant take out diamond or thick glass.( I mean thick THICK). So techinally itś Hydrochloric acid but more modifed. So if it´s body was made out of Hydrochloric acid. Then what is the head made out of? Well now that is a good question. In our world the strongest metal is diamond. But since it can take high heat, and even its own body material Hydrochloric acid then wha the f*** is it. The only choice is alien technlogy. As us humans we only been living here for Approximately 300,000 years ago. Yeah…I think. But aliens? We don´t know how long they’ve been here. So I got to say that some of his kind must have dropped him here. On our planet. Right near a farm. Now since he is a sub-2 he is dangerous but not very. But he still can harm human beings with the touch of his body.

There will be anoher Theory on another creature as me and @ManiacPumpkin are dicussing.
Now you can say this theory does not make sense, or it does make sense. It is ok. I want to become a better theorist so give your honest opinion.

• I do understand what you are saying and your theories are great! :smile:
  • Meh I guess your theories are okay :neutral_face:
  • Nah is no good at all. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

0 voters

4 Likes

ping @BradenS @Pixel_Name1 @paisleypug @John_Shrekinson

2 Likes

Hi Everyone! here will be another SCP edition theory room soon, but I just want to thank everyone who did the poll. No matter what answer you give me. I think I know what is wrong with my theories. I will show you next time. The next theory is another Taile Gamougg Theory so be ready.

2 Likes