Coreplex's Theory Room

:slightly_smiling_face: :smiley: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hello Team,

So far so good, I am almost done with figuring out the twisted story of The Emerald Warrior. I also took a break and went back to trying to figure out Sceper Foundation, There will be another theory on another Sceper Foundation entity soon. (I forgot how to spell it so excuse my spelling)

6 Likes

Today the theory will be made about Emerald Warrior in a few minutes.

2 Likes

Taile Gamougg: The Emerald Warrior

This is theories on The Emerald Warrior. Now here is something that really confused me through out the games. Other than skeletons, there are the enemies. They look nothing like skeletons.

They look like aliens from another world. The other thing is that The Emerald Warrior, legweak, and ren chungus they both wear the same armor.
Screenshot 2023-01-07 at 5.12.42 PM
Screenshot 2023-01-07 at 5.09.38 PM
(Sorry for going into the editor but it was the only way to do this)
They all wear the same armor but just different color.
Now all of this is part of the theory. Here are the theories I have come up with.
The Emerald Warrior is the main villain???
Once again they are all wearing the same armor. Usually back in the samurai days, different clans wear different armors, unless you were a higher rank then you would hae a different type of armor… That means that all of these characters are the same clan. For Emerald Warrior he seemed to figure out the mystery so easy, like he knew what will happen already. If you read the first clue in order to figure out the case, it reads “The Wife Of Chungus”. Usually no villains would ever do this, legweak must have been a dumbass. Unless it was a set up. The next clue “harboring” Now I know that Taile Gamougg great great samurai relative ain’t that dumb. Didn’t he went to school? Learn word meanings will ya. Lastly, the last clue “Electrolytes”. Now to be reasonable here, maybe this was discovered back in the samurai times, but logically in real life this type of technlogy would never have been made or something like that. Now when visiting ren chungus wife she tells you that you look like him, now this threw over everything about the game. Then next the great warrior says he won’t be coming back. Now this is really confusing. but to my surprise my brain snap a idea in my head. What if…There was no ren chungus, no legweak! It turns out that it is just him. The Emerald Warrior, Gamougg. It is all in his head killing people making scenes to make it a heroic journey!
Ok fine…then how about the aliens.
We meet these enemies in Taile Gamougg somewhere, but for some reason I think this warrior is getting old. I think this warrior is still alive in Taile Gamougg modern time where our current hero is, because skeletons can’t grow old. In this universe yes. I mean look at how many adventures our modern hero has been through! been years. Our emerald warrior is stuck in the past and present.

End
To summon up, Emerald Warrior is just a psychopath who just likes the adventure. A real samurai and daydreamer. But hey, this is just a theory, you don’t have to read this nonsense.

9 Likes

Ping guys! Come see a new theory
@CodeAlpaca @LMTPE @ManiacPumpkin @paisleypug @John_Shrekinson @117JOJO

7 Likes

eh, not the biggest fan of you saying that it was all just a dream, personally my theory is the emerald warrior going around and killing innocent people to seem like a hero

4 Likes

That was a was trying to say. Maybe I need to be more specific.

3 Likes

I think so, some of your explaining does not make sense…

2 Likes

Nah. The only thing that made me think of that is when I put

3 Likes

Ren Chungus and Gamougg had the same teacher that’s why their armor looks the same but in different colors. Legweak just took a dead guy’s armor and electrified it.

3 Likes

A dead guy? …I feel like another theory is going to be made.

3 Likes

:smiley:

3 Likes

This game has a ton of lore, me and DinoDev spent a good amount of time working on the story. If you want you can try to figure it out on your, but we will be posting the GDD (Game Development Document) which is 34 pages long (a large portion of that is sketches of levels and other things). But there is quite a bit that we talked about on discord/docs chat that isn’t on there.

8 Likes

@Coreplex !!!

2 Likes

Hm thanks! I will try to figure this game out, and the story behind it. Right now I was trying to connect Seceper foundation story once more.

7 Likes

First three minutes into the game, first thing I see is japanese language Cool!

4 Likes

No matter how many pages the theory will be made, and I think I am on to something. I will try to do the theory later this week. I plan to finish making theories for shattering steel, Seceper Foundation, Ducky and quite more. I have a lot of stuff in my hands.

9 Likes

Well Let me just add this to my list
Screenshot 2023-01-24 9.19.54 AM
I think I forgot shattering steel. Hopefully its on my other computer.

6 Likes

Why is ducky a cherry lol

Scepter Foundation is Halal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Halal GIF - Halal GIFs

1 Like