Cosmic Stranded [ "Eeeevil" Update! ]

Asteroids will get stronger until day 150. Starting Day 60 the asteroids can one shot your Ship. (I think)

The asteroids can oneshot your Pilot (the person in the ship) at day 100 but it won’t really matter since the Pilot dies along with the ship anyway.

Everyone please vote. I need at least 5 votes and then I’ll close it.

I might add this thing where if you encounter something new it gets written down somewhere and you could look back to it for information.

Playing this game without a mouse is abominable. It’s a cool game though.

Is there a pause button? I needed to do something but couldn’t pause and died.

Not yet, sorry. The game isn’t really one to be paused but It’s planned to be added.

Playing with a mouse is hard it’s in between the difficulty from trackpad to touchscreen.

Trackpad (Hard) - Mouse (Normal) - Touchscreen (Easy)

The game can be played on mobile btw

1 Like

Oh sweet. I can do that :neutral_face:

Special Planet Concepts:

Blood Planet:
This planet is the first hazard planet. As it is passing by it is able to shoot it’s blood in random directions that can hit other planets or your ship. If it hit’s your ship it does a 30-50 DMG so you should be quick to destroy the blood planet. If the blood planet happens to shoot blood to another planet that planet explodes.
[Resources]: Food: 0/Fuel: 1/Materials: 0
Rarity: 10/100

Planet Cookie:
If broken you become rich with treats!
[Resources]: Food: 6/Fuel: 0/Materials: 0

Evil Ship Concept:
This ship flys by and shoots at you! Make sure to destroy it! If not killed it will continue shooting damaging you and your ship.
[Resources]: Food: 0/Fuel: 1-2/Materials: 3

These are concepts so they might not get in the game, what do you think? I’m also coming up with a brand new random planet system sooner or later that will replace the current router system.

Btw anything hazardous has a guarantee that they will get stronger the longer you survive.

Just tried playing the game on a gaming computer (not laptop) that has a big screen and a mouse, the game is as easy as touchscreen like this

its tiring and boring to spam clicks, I don’t like breaking my mouse and tiring my fingers ahah
Keyboard is more satisfying and more comfortable
If its easier on Touchscreen, let PC users have a key to press

2 Likes

Yeah I could add some keys PC users could click to eat, fuel up, and repair the ship but I don’t know what to do for the planets, since with those the main mechanic is clicking. Maybe a combination of the two?

Just a single key for all the actions, the action depends on where you are mouse hover.
Just like you would be playing with a mouse but instead of clicking you press space

2 Likes

Oh wait that actually makes sense, I might implement that today! Thanks for that idea PixelPizza!
Space is to go back to menu for PC so I could just swap that for “Z” I guess.

2 Likes

Yeah, no kidding. I’ve probably used millions of my mouse’s button-life up just to get to 50 days, lol. I hope my touchpad isn’t broken…

Yeah, that would be good.

1 Like

Cosmic Stranded (Non-Player)-1.png
Cool art I drew for the game

2 Likes

“Cool” Update (PC Is now better!)

Hover your mouse over anything (except the home and restart buttons) and click “spacebar” to interact with it!
No longer will the PC users fingers hurt and no longer will the mice be broken! For PixelPizza’s suggestion is the hero to all users who aren’t on mobile! Hooray!

1 Like

Sorry I kind of typed what I said wrong. I meant to say I needed at least 5 votes to close this. I didn’t mean to say I need at least 5 votes on one of the options and then close it. Sorry for the misunderstanding. It seems the majority of votes is to reset the leaderboard so I will be doing that now.

Apologies to @JUSTPLAINOP who had the highest survival time. Don’t worry at least your trackpad won’t hurt anymore!

1 Like

I am going to change this to “space” and turn the menu button to backspace.

1 Like

The game is going to be locked so I can work on the new system for the planets.

1 Like

Disregard what I said. The new planet sending system will be developed tomorrow.

1 Like