Cotton Studio Presents The Corrupt

He looks a lot like sol lol

3 Likes

WARNING:
Welcome to the early development stage :sweat: EHMMMM…

2 Likes

Low Quality Photo, Sorry I was in a rush I don’t thing this would make sense. You cant quite see it, I will take a better picture tomorrow. Got to go!

6 Likes

I’m jealous, I can’t draw human looking heads to save my life. :rage:

2 Likes

I just practice drawings heads most of the days

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

This here is concept art on the main character of The Corrupted. I will try to convert it into pixel art, but I don’t know how.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!

I think we will start offically start making the game in 2 weeks! There will be more concept art and designs along the way, starting tomorrow! I will try to do my best to update, I am on a tight shedule with other stuff.

2 Likes

I had studying to do for my final exam! But here is a little concept art
Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 5.45.23 PM

7 Likes

Ok here we go! New concept art! I think I like this one better than all my previous characters! Me, DUB, and Mixia agreed on how our character would fit in this cyperpunk world!
Screenshot 2023-01-29 at 4.32.02 PM

5 Likes

Bro if you need any help in programming the game you can always add me to the team

2 Likes

That looks pretty cool, but here’s a little tip. Choose between having outlines or not having outlines because then the whole piece would fit together more flawlessly.

4 Likes

Hmmm I think outlines would be cool.

Every one I am now announcing that i will be this projects programmer

1 Like

Make sure to bundle things. Helps for your own coding and is easier for others to edit the code if needed

2 Likes

i usaually do this

1 Like