Coursdemaître Announcements

Hello! Grant Brown here, formerly known as @browngr on this community. I quietly left Flowlab around Summer of last year, in light of an abundance of stressers in my personal life, alongside the daunting event of entering High School being well on its way. However, I feel I’ve been gone too long!

Game development has always been one of my favourite hobbies, and while I don’t have as much time to do the huge projects I used to work on, I do now have time to balance it on the side.

So, here we are! I’ll be making small arcade games from here on out, and just like before, I do have a few big projects on my hands. Don’t expect anything too big, nothing HAKK3R-level, but I’ll still be putting max-effort into my games, even if they’re small platformers. Enjoy what comes out from here on!

9 Likes

Okie Dokie

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hello, welcome back!

3 Likes

Off topic but I found something similar with the names:
“browngr” and “rcreger”

3 Likes

They could possibly know each other irl just like grazer and JR01 might.

1 Like

Nah, the similarities are that both names are about their full name I think

“browngr” = Grant Brown

“rcreger” = Riley Creger

(Now back to being on topic)

3 Likes

We don’t; but we have worked very closely in game development and story writing in the past. We’ve had each other test our games numerous times before, and still do

3 Likes

Well then, welcome back brown!

3 Likes

Welcome back, @Grant_Brown! I’m interested to see in what projects you have planned.

3 Likes

Game announcement coming on March 31st (;

4 Likes

INTRODUCING

A Coursdemaître Project:

-DARK DAY-

Dark Day is an action-horror survival game set in 1930s England. You follow the life of a gangster Great War Veteran who’s going toe-to-toe with the Italian Mafia, after a war over the New York Stock Exchange Crash, in the midst of a widespread outbreak of a mysterious, fatal disease. It’s his, and everyone else in his gang’s job, to keep his people together as they’re picked off, one-by-one, either by the Italians, or the infected.

(Planned Release Date: 2023, subject for delays)

6 Likes

Dude, I love horror games, you should see how much I make, now I’m excited.

4 Likes

Looks fantastic! Absolutely cannot wait for this - I’ve seen ur previous literature, and I can say you’ve got a knack for some great writing. HYPE

6 Likes

I don’t wanna kill off the excitement for the game just yet, but I can’t help it;

There’s another, much bigger project that I’m working on right now. Announcement on April 15th (;

5 Likes

I’m exited to hear that! But just remember, you’re just one guy. It’s good to plan for future projects, but Its better to hold off on announcing anything before releasing the first game, or when it’s close to release

4 Likes

. DASHER is back .

4 Likes

Where?

3 Likes

here, when it’s done

3 Likes