"Crashing is a myth", THE most 3D game you've ever seen on flowlab

WASD to move, shift to drift

image image

11 Likes

I updated some values, quickly made added some blocks and…

car

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes

This all looks awesome! @Agent_Y Good job

2 Likes

Changed the visuals a bit, added some background stuff

4 Likes

This is the start of something great :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Agent_Y Request - Make it so you can use WASD and Arrow Keys to control the car

If you’re using the arrow keys you won’t really be able to hit shift, but sure

Alright it’s done, turns out the other shift works too so it didn’t even matter @The_Kodex

2 Likes

I think I may want to make a racing game off of this sprite stacking system! Really cool tech demo, can’t wait to see how it progresses! :grin:

2 Likes

Hold on. Left 10. Down 3. Stop. Zoom. Enhance. (For all y’all degenerates, that’s a Minority Report reference.)
Ah, yes.
Lol.

3 Likes

Let’s GOO!!!
I want to see everyone on flowlab create a game heavily based on this technique.
The first one to create a short and sweet game with spritestacking I will make sure they get a reward :star2: :star2:

10 Likes

Alright if I leave this here?

https://twitter.com/JR01Dragon/status/1394746047050752006?s=19

5 Likes

@Agent_Y, this is epic!
I was literally just going to ask about this! Thanks, @JR01!

4 Likes

The game is cool, also I’m kind of concerned on how 3-D it looks, I’m guessing witchcraft :upside_down_face:

1 Like

cool

1 Like

Hey, I used this as inspiration and created this!
(hitboxes kinda funky)

1 Like

The controls are a bit unnatural for how a car actually operates… but the sprite stacking makes these graphics look friggin sweet!!! This is awesome!

4 Likes

Got a basic version running with what’ll end up being my High School car, looks pretty nice! A lot less work than I expected for such an amazing turnout!

I highly recommend that people build off of this system and use it for their own creative projects, cars or not. This truly is an awesome way to make 3D Games on Flowlab. I know I’ll be doing it for most, if not all of my future releases!

2 Likes

Not the most 3D game I’ve seen on Flowlab.

4 Likes

This system works differently than the other - it’s a different kind of tech demo

1 Like