CubeTales (And NeoMetal) Series Lore

Not all, humans still exist

3 Likes

yeah after i posted that i scrolled up

3 Likes

Cuby is ambidextrous. This has no lore implications whatsoever, but it is still canon

2 Likes

awesome! i only one person like that irl and he’s my childhood friend

1 Like

He uses a different hand to wield his sword depending on how he feels that day

1 Like

is he an ambivert thougghh?

2 Likes

Cuby has unspoken rizz

2 Likes

No, you are mistaken

3 Likes

?huh??? how?? I thought Cuby was just silently charismatic

2 Likes

should I do more hidden lore/ lore that isn’t instantly obvious but you have to ponder it for a while?

for example the encrypted message from the research lab

3 Likes

Hell yeaaah i want lore

3 Likes

I got a good idea for Cuby’s last name: Cubed.

3 Likes

Cuby³

3 Likes

I am creating a short comic set in the CubeTales universe for my digital arts class, which is (I believe) the first time a human has been shown in any CT related media

Here’s some rough sketches:

5 Likes

Syntax Corporation is one of the largest corporations in the Local Cluster, controlling a vast majority of the resource flow throughout the galaxies. If you fail to comply or rebel, they can and will silence you through any means necessary.

In this world, your life’s worth is determined by your use to these corporations

Note that Syntax Corp is not the same company that monopolized the fuel industry, but they do hold quite alot of power over the governments and other companies

4 Likes

The company that monopolized the fuel industry is called “Gassy Ballington Fuel Corp.” right? btw epic comic cant wait to read

1 Like

Awesome lore dude! This has inspired/reminded me to get cracking on more Gamougg comics (with possible lore connections).

4 Likes

Now in Colour!

5 Likes

Actually its more because of Cecilia’s personality. Cuby is quiet and reserved, while Cecilia is probably like Curious George or Nanami from Punishing Gray Raven.

2 Likes

omw to generate cecilia from CubeTales, maybe she can put on a human disguise in lore

more

2 Likes