CubeTales (And NeoMetal) Series Lore

I am creating a short comic set in the CubeTales universe for my digital arts class, which is (I believe) the first time a human has been shown in any CT related media

Here’s some rough sketches:

5 Likes

Syntax Corporation is one of the largest corporations in the Local Cluster, controlling a vast majority of the resource flow throughout the galaxies. If you fail to comply or rebel, they can and will silence you through any means necessary.

In this world, your life’s worth is determined by your use to these corporations

Note that Syntax Corp is not the same company that monopolized the fuel industry, but they do hold quite alot of power over the governments and other companies

4 Likes

The company that monopolized the fuel industry is called “Gassy Ballington Fuel Corp.” right? btw epic comic cant wait to read

1 Like

Awesome lore dude! This has inspired/reminded me to get cracking on more Gamougg comics (with possible lore connections).

4 Likes

Now in Colour!

5 Likes

Actually its more because of Cecilia’s personality. Cuby is quiet and reserved, while Cecilia is probably like Curious George or Nanami from Punishing Gray Raven.

2 Likes

omw to generate cecilia from CubeTales, maybe she can put on a human disguise in lore

more

2 Likes

Progress

(This is due Monday and I only started today AAaAAAaaaAAa)

5 Likes

great so far! also AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 Likes

Finally started page 2 lol

3 Likes

Almost done, just need some finishing touches

5 Likes

Development of CubeTales 3 has now begun!

1 Like

3 Likes

YOU ARE VIEWING A CLASSIFIED GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT. RETURN THE DOCUMENT TO THE PROPER GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS IMMEDIATELY. FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN IMPRISONMENT.

This msegaes’s idneetnd rniipecet is Snytax Corp

UMLTIA PECJORT

As per a reecnt phresatrinp rqeseut from Praixs and the Etrah Gmenerovnt you are to aid the anonfieetrmoed peirats to certae an “umlatite bhmaaieconcil life form” truhgoh the sudty of the gtineec mkaeup of aepx parroedts and use of cbctieneyrs and gnee edintig.

Tihs pjoecrt has been gvien the codmanee “Uiltma”. It is to be kpet srictlty cdnaioinftel. Not a sgnile word of tihs is to ever be leeakd oidstue tshee liobaartores. Tihs msagsee will also be ecetnyrpd for the pirtcoteon of whveeor is inevvlod wtih tihs porcejt.

We excpet a rsspoene whtiin 10 bsueniss dyas, and wrok is to bgien imeatildemy.

Best Readgrs,

[REDACTED]

3 Likes

Thanks lol

2 Likes

15/03/2039
Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 9.58.06 PM

“Subject seems to have been unsuccessful in its growth. The torso is oblong and malformed, and there are no signs of any limbs or organs developing.”

“Shall I mark this as failed?”

“Yes, and tell them to increase the ratio of organic matter in the next prototype. Perhaps that will help kickstart its growth.”

“Noted. Let’s hope the next prototype gives us something worthwhile to present.”

12/04/2039
Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 10.25.05 PM

“This subject appears to be faring much better that A-01. A-02 boasts a sleeker and more compact design, ribs hinting at internal organs, and what seem to be the beginnings of limbs and a head! Did you get all of that?”

“Sure did. These reports are invaluable, we can’t afford to leave anything undocumented. Say, what do you think about this project?”

“Well, I’ve been to-”

“No, not what they told you to believe, what are YOUR thought on this project?”

“Honestly? I think it’s a terrible idea. Who knows what sort of… monster we’ll create, or what our clients will use it for. All I know is that we’re not going to be able to get away with playing God. Sooner or later, we’ll face the consequences of our actions.”

6 Likes

Nice but what if CT3 was set seven years ahead? How would this affect the story? I think it would be cool if CubeTales 3 and Gamougg 6 happened at the same time (2039). Also since Gamougg and Cuby met in CT1, there would have to be some serious time dilation. Either that or cubes just live and look young for longer.

3 Likes

Hmm, I might do that

Yea I’ll change the dates of the events

3 Likes

Release date?

1 Like

It’s done lol I just forgot to post it here

1 Like