CubeTales: The Beginning Remastered Update Log

Wait what happened to your PC building project? I think you could start Flowlabbing (and other gaming) again if you finish it.

2 Likes

Too expensive according to my mom, and besides my brother said to her that he was gonna give me his old Macbook

My mom is the same person who got upset that we spent 2 extra cents on bread

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ayo wtf did you do? Now when I try to force jump it takes me to a new level that just says “NO”.

2 Likes

Take a look at that level’s name

3 Likes

2 Likes

So yea, I’m back

And since I have a Macbook now i can properly test if the game runs on average hardware (this one is a couple of years old)

I’m working on Gemstone Caves rn, making it feel more cavelike and claustrophobic

EDIT: the caves look way better and still run well

2 Likes

This game still in development???

3 Likes

Yes this game is still in development, I just didn’t have a computer for like the past month or so

3 Likes

Added an attack to the first boss to make it more challenging

2 Likes

Added 1 extra frame to the jump animation to make it look more natural

well as natural as a living cube can get

2 Likes

I forgot what I added recently but I know I did stuff besides giving the Sprite substance (not the cans) an idle animation that plays whenever they’re in sight until you collect them.

2 Likes

You updated some sprites and started CC2, I finished off the level

2 Likes

Oh ok thanks sir my bro very helpful mr.

2 Likes

Now that I’m not restricted by object count, I can finally fully realize the backgrounds fro each stage, here are some examples:

1 Like

Boom GIF - Boom GIFs

1 Like
  • Work has begun on the final boss, hopefully the game can release in Open Beta soon
1 Like

The game is now in Open Beta!
I’d love to get some feedback on how I could improve the game

using downward attack on slimes can launch you into the air
ex: https://drive.google.com/file/d/173K0X4Za1zsTR2hI2e-7CWpEQGLsnIen/view

2 Likes

yes, that was intentional, so that you use the slimes to bounce to areas you normally cant reach, shouldn’t be that high though

I do need to tone down the bounciness a bit though, in one level they can enter a quantum superposition

2 Likes